$114
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge Corinth(Corinth)(Great Value!)
$54
EconoLodge
Quality Inn(Corinth)
$68
QualityInn
$121
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgas stationshiloh battlefieldroom was cleanplace to staythe breakfast arearuby tuesdaysbreakfast was excellentoff the highwaywafflesmorning breakfastexcellent hotelhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffeasy access
Reviewed June 30, 2016

We enjoyed staying here because of the bedding and the bold coffee.This is a very nice and clean hotel. Plus we were close to Pickwick Lake, Shiloh and two state parks. We were close to family from Mississippi to Alabama.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2016

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have always had a great experience. Staff is very welcoming. Complementary breakfast and evening snacks (which are available some evenings) are very good.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Cornith, MS- Hamption Inn Of course its not idea to stay at a hotel just for your kids to play in the room. But when its late after a 7hr road trip with a 1 and 2 year old...its kind of all you have. Yes..any other time I do not let my newly one yr old crawl around in public places but I had to let her roam and release some energy so i just had to get over it until after her bath. My babies hands and knees were black as well as my kids feet. No exaggeration either. My husband who travels very frequently for work even mentioned how "its no surprise because it is a hotel room but thats pretty bad." If I were staying there with no kids no problem...maybe. But after wiping down the tub so they could bathe...my husband had to wipe a booger off the shower wall. Just gross. Do not stay here with kids. Stay at the Holiday Inn across the street.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2016

This is a small Hampton inn but it is Great the staff were very nice and helpful the room was very clean and bed was great got a good restful sleep before heading home I would stay here again if coming through Corinth Mississippi.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2016

This hotel was not what I expect in a Hampton. It is a little smaller with only two stories and the room looked like it had been poorly refurbished. The electrical plug under the desk was smaller than the wall space which left a gap and had five different electrical cords running into it. I went to the front desk three times during my stay and there was never anyone there. A person came out within a short time but there only appeared to be one person working the desk. The equipment in the fitness room appeared to be old.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple