Hampton Inn Corinth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Corinth)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgas stationhot and cold itemsshiloh battlefieldwould highly recommend this hoteloatmealrooms are cleanruby tuesdaysthe breakfast areabreakfast was excellentplace to stayfitness centercomfy bedmorning breakfasthome away from homeoff the highwayexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed during the weekend of april 11-13 for my child's tournament. The staff was very nice but the room was not so nice. 1. The beds was uncomfortable 2. The chair and the ottoman was dirty and needed replaced(clothe). 3. Certain sports channels missing 4. Bathroom was to small. 5. The keys to the door kept getting turned off.(Awful!!) The Breakfast Ladies was Wonderful!!! And last thing there was a baseball team in the hotel that made for a little noise. I will probably not stay here anymore when in town. ( I did like the plague for diamond members parking)
Diamond Members!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2014

After a long day on the road it was very refreshing when we got to our hotel. We were welcomed with cold beverage and hot snack. The bed was so comfortable! Staff were so nice and helpful. Hotel was in a great location need local restuarants and highway. The free breakfast was great and a lot ot choose from. I will always stay at Hampton Inn in the furture.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed at this Hampton after visiting the Shiloh battlefield. Be aware, the hotel doesn't have a direct entry off the highway -- you need to enter through the gas station parking lot. We missed the entrance the first pass and ended up going around the block to try again. But after that, our hotel experience was very nice. Our room was clean and quiet. The beds were a bit soft for my taste and the air conditioner could have been better. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare -- eggs, cereal, toast, pastries, etc. Good value. We will stay again.

Room Tip: Our second floor room was quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I booked the room using Hilton Honors points I had accumulated last summer. I had enough points to get the room of my choice at no cost. Ten minutes after pulling up to the hotel entrance I was walking into the room I booked. The desk clerk was extremely friendly and polite. The room met all our expectations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Caroline B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Corinth, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

We thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors guest and we appreciate your rave review of our Hampton Inn. Maybe soon your travels will bring you back to Corinth, MS. We hope you have a great summer!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stayed here as part of a bicycle ride along the Natchez Trace. The riders were shuttled by bus into Corinth due to marginal highways for cycling. Everyone was checked in within 15 minutes of the bus arrival. The property was just fine and we even had fresh baked cookies when we were waiting in the lobby. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your group was so inspiring to us all, we just didn't get to enjoy you as much as we would have liked. Maybe we will see you again next year! Be safe-