“Pleasant rooms”

Hampton Inn Corinth
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Corinth
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were good.Breakfast had plenty of selection. Complementary evenning snacks were plentifully. Reception staff busy so not too helpful could have been better otherwise fine. Excercise room adequate.Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Caroline B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Corinth, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry to hear about the experience you had with our front desk staff. We will be sure to address that situation. We hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed there for one night. They really made me feel like they wanted to please me any way they could. They even call my room when the hot cookie where out. Carolyn was great.
Tell them what you would like, they will try to give it to you, they care for YOU>

Room Tip: I like quite rooms, they are in the back.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We had never heard of Corinth till a few years ago as we were searching for my husbands "roots", We have been there 3 or 4 times now over the last 5 or so years and just found the Hanpton, Not sure why we didn't find it sooner as that is our hotel of choice, As are every Hampton we have stayed in this was most friendly from check in to check out and the rates reasonable. I haven't compared all the taxes paid for hotel rooms in all the states we were in but do believe MS must be the lowest of them all. The room was clean, beds comfortable and bathroom with counter space big enough to lay out all our "stuff". The internet was fast and easy to get into, Breakfast was nice and well stocked. Will be back again and of course will stay here.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I very rarely EVER give an "excellent" rating. But Im giving this Hampton Inn one. Check in was super fast, very welcoming and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. The music presets on the bedside radio were set to music stations and labeled. There was a small incident with our room and it was taken care of immediately. It was obvious that the staff takes pride in what they do and customer service is a priority. Cookies and coffee were always avail in the lobby area. Both are SO good! The breakfast was the best we've ever seen at any Hampton Inn. They had every thing you could possibly think of for breakfast. I had a cheese omelet, sausage, biscuit, coffee and orange juice. All of it was very good. The dinning area is small however. We had to sit on the sofa to eat breakfast. But thats the ONLY complaint I have about this facility. Very impressed and would absolutely stay at this Hampton Inn again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The hotel is pleasant and welcoming with usual Hampton facilities - computer in the lounge, evening snacks, morning paper etc.
We stayed in a king room which was clean and spacious with flatscreen tv including HBO. There was a shortage of sockets compared to the last Hampton we stayed in. Just one spare on the lamp on the desk, which makes recharging phones, computers etc a bit more onorous.
The airconditioner was slightly annoying as it was noisy and switched on and off regularly through the night.
Breakfast was disappointing as the kitchen had run out of eggs and various other items. The staff were very apologetic and helpful over allergy advice. Apparently they were awaiting a delivery.
Cost was $100 plus tax. Around $25 more than the last Hampton we stayed in, including discount.
Nevertheless it was a pleasant place to stay.

Room Tip: upstairs at the back is quieter, away from the main road, and there is a lift.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Not sure how old this hotel is but it seemed as if it was fairly new. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. I'm a club member at a competing chain and if all Hamptons are like this (which I intend on exploring) I'll be changing my loyalty.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here recently for a wedding, and i have never been so impressed by a Hampton Inn. The rooms were spacious and clean....even the back stairwell was spotless...it looked like the hotel had just opened for business. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and courteous, the pool area was clean and the water was cold (in the middle of July!!!). Even the breakfast was great!

I am a manager at a Mississippi hotel, so i pay attention to the small things. I have never been as impressed as i was during my stay. Thank you for making my stay enjoyable! it ended up being a pleasant vacation for my husband and I on top of all the wedding activities - and this was our first outing since the birth of our child.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Econo Lodge Corinth
Super 8 Booneville
#1 of 3 in Booneville
Holiday Inn Express Corinth
The Generals' Quarters Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Corinth? Share your experiences!