“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn Corinth
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Corinth
Reviewed September 4, 2011

this was a great hotel with free wi-fi and a top notch free breakfast.

Other than the Civil War sites in the area there is not a lot going on in the town and finding a place to eat that was not a chain was tough but we were only there for the night so we did just fine.

Great for a night or two, we stayed one night and were more than pleased.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank shaff01

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stayed here last night. The hotel was clean, but definately shows it's age. The beds are comfortable, the bathroom was clean and the room was nice and cool (which is a must in the South during August). I did not eat the breakfast here so I cannot comment on that. I used the printing service and it worked without a hitch which saved me quite a bit of trouble.
The only complaints I have is that the housekeeping staff was knocking on the door before I even had a chance to shower this morning and electrical outlets are scarce here. This is an early town and apparently they expect you to be up and moving early. Oh well, once they realized I had not checked out, they didn't bother me again. As far as the electrical outlets, there are difficult to get to, as you have to crawl under the desk to plug in your PC, phone, etc. I hope they have accessible rooms with easier to use outlets for those that need them.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Everything abt this place is great!>> Ive stayed there several times,. In fact, our house burned 2 years ago and we were there and it was perfect! Everyone was soooo nice and treated my family wonderfully. We had 5 children at the time, 1 being a foster child and they were so good to the kids as well. Dont change a thing! Since then my daughter and I will go there just to get away from all they guys in our house. We LOVE it.!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We stayed four nights with a civil war group that we meet with each June. Plus, we personally booked another four rooms for one night for our family who were attending our wedding. The service was incredible. We could not have asked for better. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was great and varied from day to day. The rooms were spacious, clean, and looked newly remodeled.
I would highly recommend this hotel. You will not be sorry.
The Lieberums

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Excellent two week stay here. They treat you like family. Rooms are clean and freshly painted. They have a good breakfast, the usual: waffles, hot food, cereal, etc., and a great little Happy Hour (which lasts about two hours) with a nice snack and drinks (this is a dry county, so you need to bring your own adult beverage). Liked it, two thumbs up!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank mzhrmanager
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I travel for both business and pleasure and insist on a comfortable hotel with a caring staff.
The Hampton Inn of Corinth, MS offers just that - and more. With beds comfortable you could melt into for hours (not recommended if on business trips) and long enjoyable showers, you come away rested regardless of the time of day.

Breakfast and housekeeping staff are warm and interact with each guest w/o having to be prompted. WOW, folks caring for folks..... what a concept these days. The rates are very reasonable year-round and the coffee in the lobby is 2nd to none ...... take that Starbucks !!!

Surprise yourself and schedule a visit here. You will thank me afterwards.....

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a week and I was very pleased with almost everything, but the best thing I can say about this property is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They truly made me and my family feel welcome! I was taking care of my 10 month old granddaughter one night of my stay there, and I didn't have any baby wipes for her, so I asked the front desk clerk if they possibly had any and she said they didn't, but she went out to her car and found some that she happily let me have. She was a lifesaver, as the weather was very stormy and cold that night and I was sick and so was my granddaughter, so I didn't want to have to get her or myself out and go buy some.

The hot breakfast was something different each morning I was there and was always delicious! They also had free hot snacks on Monday-Wednesday nights and these were delicious, as well. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. They were very generous with extra towels when I needed them or anything else I could ask for.

The only negative thing about my stay there, was the internet connection. I have an iPhone and I was hardly EVER able to get on Facebook or even access my e-mail. Then once when I did try to login to the Hampton Inn website with the access code they gave me at check-in (thru my iPhone), it was completely impossible. I called the front desk and told them about it and they told me that they had no control of the internet service and that I would have to call some 800 number or something. I decided not to even pursue it any further, since it seemed to be more hassle than it was worth.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, unless you're a business traveler and need internet access, as this could be a problem.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Econo Lodge Corinth
Victorian Inn
Victorian Inn
#1 of 2 in Iuka
Holiday Inn Express Corinth

Been to Hampton Inn Corinth? Share your experiences!