“Slugburger!!”
Review of White Trolley Cafe

White Trolley Cafe
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Been 13 years since I’ve gotten back down to Corinth to get a White Trolley slugburger. Brought my wife and 2 kids, and we all enjoyed a delicious slugburger. White Trolley is the best!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten this delicious burger for over 40 years. My favorite hamburger in the universe. If you’re curious - google slugburger Corinth Ms.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018

I drive through this town headed west to Memphis and beyond. I had found a favorite breakfast place but today it was so crowded I couldn't get through the door. I back tracked to search for breakfast and discovered White Trolley. I've seen comments about slug burgers but never tried (onion) sandwich. White Trolley had them for 85 cents, which is the reason. This place at 8am caters to the tradesmen stopping to get fueled up before work. When I said I wanted something to go, they seemed to go into high gear to take care of my needs quickly. There are a few tables but most sit at a bar. Two elderly women were the cooks and I could watch from the bar. They knew what to do and did it well. The restroom? I was ushered behind the counter and directed to "the back." Nothing fancy and maybe quaint, but my breakfast prepared by "professionals" cost $2.83 and that's with tax. I noticed that the owner of thirty years was retiring soon and selling the cafe to the young man who took my order, brought the meal and took my payment.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We are from Memphis and cannot find Slugburgers. Every time we get close we stop in and get our fix. Bring cash no credit cards here.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Since moving away from the area we cannot get Slugburgers. Always stop when we are close and get our fix. Great onion rings and fries as well.

Date of visit: September 2017