“Locals place, but worth the visit!”
Review of The Dinner Bell

The Dinner Bell
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed April 9, 2019

This is a folksy hometown restaurant, staff is friendly, food is good, salad bar has a nice offering. This is not a 5 star experience but it you want some good comfort food, and don't mind a bunch of folks talking and enjoying dinner, I would recommend you try it out. Not a chain restaurant, just a nice hometown place to go.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 13, 2019

The staff was very attentive, helpful. Meals were fine, but my catfish had been overcooked prior to ordering and was cold, tough. Hushpuppies were also cold.

Other items were fine and hot. Was a busy night on Jan 1, a holiday, so perhaps not normal.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2018

My wife and I ate here while on vacation. This restaurant seems to be a local favorite and has a good selection of dishes. We enjoyed our lunch and I thought the cost was reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service. Camped at PWL State Park. Shrimp and cheesy grits and steak. Looks to be a favorite of the locals

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We were on our way to the Elvis Presley Birthplace Museum in Tupelo and we stopped here for Sunday dinner. The parking lot was jam packed, but I was able to find a place behind the restaurant while my wife secured a table for us. The interior was basic, what you would expect in a typical "meat and three" place and my wife and I both enjoyed our Southern comfort food meals. The restaurant was extremely loud because it was so full, but the service was OK and the food was excellent and inexpensive. We would certainly consider a return visit to this eatery.

Date of visit: July 2018