“the BEST salad bar”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #30 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2019

forget about anything but an appetizer if you are in the mood for a salad, most salad bars in the area are generic, with iceberg lettuce , Ruby has more offerings that it is hard to not go back for seconds

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Tonight was my birthday and my folks took me to Ruby Tuesday's to celebrate. We've been to this restaurant in the past and have always received exceptional service, however tonight was by far the worst experience we have ever had. The waiter was so inexperienced and really should of had an experienced server with him. We ordered drinks and an appetizer at yhe same time. The appetizer came , but the drinks never did. We ate our appetizer and had to ask for our drinks. We ordered our entrees and were told that they were out of mashed potatoes. We received our salads and they were just a bowl of lettuce. We had to send them back. When we got our entrees our baked potatoes were plain. No butter or sour cream. We had to ask for it. By the time we received it everything was cold. The butter would not melt. We adked for the manager and explained that we had been there before and this was by far the worst experience we have ever had! He started giving us excuses about why they were out of food. They had no baked potatoes, french fries or White Zinfandel wine! Upon leaving we had to request our checks so we could cash out. We received it and were stunned that there wasn't any sort of compensation for the lack of professional service or the lack of food! I gave the check back to the waiter and carefully explained to him that due to this being an extremely poor experience we are expecting some sort of compensation. Which was finally agreed to by the night manager on duty. Unfortunately we will not be returning to this establishment and will not recommend it to anyone traveling through Corinth, Mississippi! Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I was a little disappointed with my food but the server and manager took care of it nicely. I love the salad bar which has great selections and is always fresh. The specialty lemonades are great. The wait time is sometimes too long before your order is taken and your food delivered.

Reviewed December 28, 2018

I sat at bar cause it seem like it would have been faster, no one even looked my way lots of confusion even by the manager. she was too concerned on her pregancy.

Reviewed December 12, 2018

Waitress was nice, quickly telling me about drink and app specials. I enjoyed both and all including dinner was great!