“Chain reaturant with great help”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #30 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I arrived late but was treated like they had just opened. The bartender was very nice and helpful. The (hamburger)was done right and the beer was cold. Lively conservation at the bar but then it was election week.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Friends came in from out of town we went to Ruby Tuesday to eat had to remind them of the appetizer dip was frozen had to chose something else ok fondue shrimp. Our dinn took about 30 mins after that still ok. Brought our food out mine was cold chicken dry pasta broccoli & chicken everyone else was good did not want the same food wanted a new plate of pasta. Manager brought food out it was warm chicken dry same plate of food I told her it’s the same plate of food she the manager said, “that’s not what I ask you. If not for a tragic event he’ll have no fury like a red head. My experience at Ruby Tuesday

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018

My husband and my granddaughter and myself stopped here on our way to our moms 90th birthday party in Selmer TN. I ordered the Hand Breaded Buttermilk Chicken Tenders and my granddaughter ordered the pizza, fries and chocolate milk and my husband ordered the salad bar. My meal was hard to tell which was the fries and which was the chicken tenders, never received the zucchini pickles. My granddaughter received the pizza with a coke. Had to ask for the chocolate milk and fries. The only order that was right was my husbands because he got it himself. Will never stop at this restaurant again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Don’t go here, save your money, eat at home! Sat at the bar with a couple that required a hotel room. Manager is clueless!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

They have a tasty alcoholic iced tea. Shrimp dip is good. Typical production line fast food,.but they do have a variety. Building smells off--old carpet?

Date of visit: May 2018