“Great place in Corinth”

Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Corinth
Ferguson, Missouri
“Great place in Corinth”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Family of six ate at Rib shack. It is hard to find, sits pretty far back from the road.

Staff was very polite and food was good and prices were very reasonable. My only reason that I didn't rate it excellent is that the brisket came out uncut, probably because it had a big streak of fat dominating the whole slab of meat. I would have asked for a different piece if my kids hadn't already ate half of it. It still was very good, the amount you could eat.

We even had a great conversation with two elderly couples who approached our table. The husbands were Purple Heart veterans and it was a great topping to the night.

I would go back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 7Appelsmakeadozen

Anniston, Alabama
“Hard to beat”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family and I were in town for a family reunion. We all met AT&T this restaurant (all 21 of us). The owner and staff were quick to respond and lined up a row of tables so we could all sit together.
There were many selections made from the large menu but I choose the ribs. These ribs were actually "falling off the bone" and were as tender as any I have ever eaten. There was an assortment of sauces so there was no problem with different tastes. Everyone left stuffed and happy. If you visit this city, make every effort to eat at this restaurant. You will be glad you did.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Rick M
Selmer, Tennessee
“Simply the best”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've been to many rib joints across the country including Dream Land, Arthur Bryant's, Smokey Joes, etc. I'm glad I live close to Rib Shack and can go often. Their ribs are the best. I prefer them without the sauce.

• Visited April 2014
“Dry BBQ at its best”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

OMG, this place is awesome, ribs are fantastic, no matter what get the beans! I was passing through on business in Corinth and our hotel said that this is where we (the locals) go for bbq. It's a must have. If I'm near by again I'll drive up to 5-6 hours for this.Look Ma, no sauce!

• Visited May 2014
Corinth
“Good barbecue”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten here many times, but it have had no desire to try anything but barbecue because it is a barbecue restaurant. If I want chicken, I go to a chicken restaurant. I would suggest that Earl and his wife go to Popeyes or KFC, both of which are very close to the Ribshack, or try the Dinner Bell, which has excellent chicken, among many other tasty items. I have never had better ribs or pulled pork that what is served at this place. I don't care for their sides, especially the French fries, so I usually skip those. With the sandwich you don't need sides, in my opinion, because it comes with slaw. The slaw is excellent with the ribs, too, so, again, I don't usually order the side items.

• Visited March 2014