“Even better the second time! ”
Review of Rib Shack

Rib Shack
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I will make it a point to eat here every time I am near Corinth. Awesome food and great people. I love this place!

There are newer reviews for Rib Shack

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We arrived in Corinth to spend just one night on our road trip. Kisha at theHampton Inn recommended we eat at the Rib Shack. What a recommendation! It was well hidden behind PizzaHut, with lots of cars, always a good sign. We were greeted by a very friendly waitress who came back with 2sample ribs and some shredded pork. I had not planned on having ribs, but after trying my 'taster' I was sold on them. Talk about fall off the bone, they were delicious. They came with their home-made slaw, also great, and a good choice of sides. The prices are amazing - the best value meal I think we've ever had. Definitely worth a detour on your trip to eat here. I hope someday to return.

2  Thank 14foxy
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are on a two week roadie. We found ourselves in Corinth, Mississippi for the night. We were looking for BBQand found the Rib Shack in Trip Advisor with mainly very good to excellent reviews. Our hotel clerk recommended them very highly as did a frequent guest to the area, so we drove the two miles to the restaurant, partially hidden behind a Pizza Hut.

Cars surrounded the place but we found a booth. Within a minute two waitresses had asked us what we would like to drink. The drinks arrived immediately and were filled at least four times. We admitted we had not been to the restaurant before and before you knew it, two pork ribs were brought to the table with a small tasting of bbq'd pork. Just to sample.

We had to have more ribs. We shared a rack of the truly fall off the bone ribs, cooked for 4 1/2 hours. Apparently the pork is slow cooked for 10-12 hours. Great ribs, good sauces and really good cole slaw and baked beans. The beans had strands of the bbq'd pork in it.

Our waitress was very interested in us as we were not local. We explained we lived half the year in Scotland and the other half in the states. We mentioned how we met. The next thing we knew our story was being told throughout the restaurant. The owner, Trish MacInally, thought our meeting was most romantic.

Ms. MacInally said the crowd was highly local in nature, and indeed it seemed that many of the patrons were talking to each other from booth to booth and table to table. The folks across from our booth lived next door to the owner.

We arrived at the restaurant hungry and curious and left as fully satisfied friends. We can recommend the Rib Shack most highly.

2  Thank mahatma
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful ribs.

We didn't see the Rib Shack when we first approached from the west. It is SE of a Pizza Hut, and set way back from US 72, across a big parking lot.

My wife and I split a 15 pork rib plate, with BBQ beans and slaw. The ribs and the beans were excellent. The slaw was average. I ate it, but it was kind of hard, and didn't have much flavor. This came with two slices of very good thick toast.

Even tho splitting, we were a little stuffed when we finished. I think all this, plus a tea and a water, was only about $15.

I think our friend with us had a BBQ sandwich with fries. She said she liked the BBQ, but didn't care for the fries.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I wish this place was in my town. Great food, fair prices, and friendly faces. We'll be back next time we're in Corinth.