“Good food, nice people”

Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Corinth
Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
“Good food, nice people”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate dinner here last Saturday night as we were passing thru Corinth. (We ate here last year at this same time as well.) The restaurant is very busy and crowded, but that's because it's good. My husband & parents had ribs and described the meat as "falling off the bone". I had chicken, fries, and coleslaw (all good), and for dessert my kids and I shared some Butterfinger pie (outstanding!!) and a hot fudge brownie thing. Prices are reasonable, and our server could not have been nicer. We would absolutely go back.

Visited July 2013

Sherwood, Wisconsin
“A Regular Stop For Us”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a down home kind of place, so if you're looking for fancy, don't stop here. But, they have some of the best ribs and pulled pork you'll find anywehere. The service is always friendly.

We visit Corinth a couple of times a year and once brought some out of town friends here while we were all visiting. Since then they've asked us to bring ribs back for them (700 miles) whenever we go to Coriunth.

I glanced at the negative reviews, and it amazed me that people stopped at a place called The Rib Shack and then ordered chicken or hamburger!!!

This place is very good to excellent.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sandonthebeach
Corinth, Mississippi
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I must admit that I believe this is the best barbeque in the area and that is saying alot. There are lots of small BBQ places in this area but this is definitely the best. They have a great & friendly staff that go out of there way to make your meal enjoyable. They have also opened another Rib Shack in Tupelo Mississippi but I have not eaten there yet.

Visited March 2013
Corinth, Texas, United States
“WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Oh my! EXCELLENT ribs! Take an appetite...or a buddy! Ordered the 5 rib meal, got about 8 or 9 ribs! DELICIOUS!!!!! The appetizer sampler is great too with chicken strips, onion rings, corn nuggets, broccoli/cheese bites, and fried pickle spears!

Visited February 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Not great”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food is bland, the macaroni and cheese was generic Kraft, at best. And the service started out OK, but disappeared after we got the bill. We apparently got in the way of her smoke break...

Visited January 2013