“Amazing food and service!”
Review of Taylor's Escape

Taylor's Escape
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by on our way through to Tupelo. The service was excellent and there was no wait despite the packed restaurant. The salad bar was full of options and so fresh. I had the BBQ plate and it was the best pulled pork I have ever eaten. The baked beans were delicious. My date had the ribeye steak and said it was the best steak he had ever eaten. It was so clean and everyone was so nice. Will definitely be making the one hour trip back to eat here again!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 11, 2019

more than a meat and three, catfish done right , service with a smile, support local events , plate lunch is a good choice always

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

We had heard good things about the food so went last nigh. The place was not crowded as it was after 7 (1 long table group and 2 other couples)...perfect for us. We ordered the fried fish filets, steak fries and it came with hushpuppies. Our food came out immediately. It was WARM not hot. I asked if they precook their food and they said no. They then cooked fresh fish for us...it took time. Why were we not served hot fish, fries and hushpuppies to begin with?
The service was good, nice salad bar, clean, half of my fish was salty but the rest delicious. The quality of the food was good.
Wish our experience had not included WARM food.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Waited a long time to eat at Taylor's as I'm usually only in town for lunch and was disappointed! We got there about 11:15 just after they opened. I asked the waitress which was best, the meatloaf or the chicken and dumplings? She recommend the dumplings, so that is what I ordered, Wife ordered a vegetable plate. My chicken and dumplings came in a small bowl and had NO Chicken! Wife got mashed potatoes as one of her vegetables in a small bowl also and looked dark and old. She tried it and said it tasted like instant. as we finished our meal the waitress changed the menu and the dumplings was no longer on the menu. They had been opened only 30 minutes and replaced the dumpling with chicken fried steak. Looks like I got left over dumplings. When I went to pay I mentioned that the dumplings had no chicken in them and the cashier said sorry. I also noticed that two plates in the pickup window had mashed potatoes on them and they were white and twice as much on each plate, not in a small bowl. $15 dollars for leftovers seem like a rip to me!! I'll stick with the Dinner Bell for now on.

Reviewed March 3, 2019

We have been coming to Corinth for many years and have always wanted to try Taylors but they were not open for lunch. Now they are so we decided to try it. Well, we won't be back. First of all, let me say that the waitress was great but the food was not. I ordered a vegetable plate and the lima beans were not ready so I had to substitute another vegetable. Since I really did not like the other choices I doubled up on the green beans. My mashed potatoes tasted like they were from the box. And the cornbread muffin was the worst excuse for cornbread I have ever had. So the price for lunch was a bit high for what I got when I could have gone to Dinner Bell and had huge servings of good vegetables and cornbread for less AND also my husband gets a military discount there. He got chicken and dumplins and they were not good at all and had almost no chicken in it at all. He thinks they were left overs because while we were eating they took the chicken and dumplins off the day's selection. I guess you could say that our first experience at Taylors "left a bad taste in our mouths."