“My 37th Birthday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Taylor's Escape
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Corinth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corinth, Mississippi
“My 37th Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My family & I chose to have my 37th birthday dinner at this restaurant. I had heard a lot of good things about this place, but I had never eaten here. There were seven people in our party. Upon arrival, my husband gave my birthday cake to the owner, Billy Taylor, to bring out for our dessert. We were seated. The waitress took our orders & we proceeded to the salad bar. The salad bar was excellent. We ordered two appetizers, hushpuppies & BBQ nachos. They were excellent, the taste of the barbeque meat :) I personally had grilled shrimp. Keep in mind I lived in Florida for 12 years. These were the best grilled shrimp I had ever eaten. The flavor, seasoning, taste, & tenderness. Everyone else's food looked great & they agreed it tasted great. The waitress brought out my birthday cake with candles lit & the staff singing, Happy Birthday!! It was a great experience. They made my 37th birthday special. Thank You to everyone there!! I would highly recommend this place. I will definitely return to this establishment!!

new orleans
“great food, price and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Locally owned....absolutely delicious catfish prepared perfectly. Great prices...the steaks are good amd are cheap. All of the sides are tasty and the service was down home friendly

1 Thank neworleanskls
Memphis, Tennessee
“Left happy and full!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

For dinner I decided to dine at Taylor's. I got there early, around 5:15 p.m. and there was already a near full dinning room. I was still quickly seated and when my waitress completed taking an order came over to greet me.
I ordered a regular catfish dinner and sweet tea.
The tea was true Southern style, very sweet and good!
When my food arrived, it was a great portion. Everything was good and I didn't want to leave anything on my plate!
Taylor's is popular with locals because the wait staff was greeting many by name and asking about other people.
Steaks seem to be a fave items because many around me were ordering steaks.
The pricing was very reasonable and the portions generous.
The dining area is very basic and not fancy. But judging by the full tables and the waiting area when leaving, the food is the main draw.
The staff from the hostess, to my waitress and cashier were all nice.
Would eat there again if in Corinth.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank airlink9972
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
“Down Home Family Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you want good catfish, you need to eat here. Taylor's is a family oriented place with good food and good service. If you want great, fancy ambience, don't come here. The money is put toward food and not fancy surroundings. The owners and servers are very welcoming and the price is very reasonable. We often eat here with friends after church on Wednesday nights.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Becky S
Opelika, Alabama
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

The outside of this restaurant does NOT tell the story. Neither does the inside. When I walked in, I was really questioning my decision to try this place, it's a metal building with cheap tables and chairs, and booths that look to be recycled. However, it was PACKED with happy looking people, so I took that as a good sign. Service was quick and friendly. The menu is basic. But the food was great--no leftovers from here! Also was a great value. Highly recommend if you like to check out the "local" food instead of the chains.

Visited May 2013