“Totally worth a visit! Great little diner!”
Review of Abe's Grill

Abe's Grill
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed May 18, 2019

If you like the food and feel of an old diner then this is a for sure destination. Burgers were delicious, juicy, tasty, all the toppings were fresh and delicious. The folks who run the place are friendly, took time to stop and talk to us. French fries were great, if you like em crisply ask for that when you order. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies were tasty! We will absolutely be back the next time we are in town.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

From now on I will being going to abes everytime I go to the casino abe and his family make you feel like your home sitting around the dinner table and the food is wonderful!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Greqt place to eat! I will definitely be back we loved it!!food is great and the service is friendly

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019

My husband and I love to try local restaurants when we travel. This is one place that we will come back to the next time we're in Corinth. Abe's may not look like much from the highway but it is filled with good food, great service and interesting atmosphere. There are only a few seats - an old-time lunch counter with stools inside and a couple of tables outside. The food is good old country cooking like my grandmother used to cook so don't expect to find the current health food fad here. You have to try the homemade biscuits and gravy. Abe cooks up the food fresh and visits with you at the same time. Great value too.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

For a quirky & fun experience this little greasy spoon just can't be beat. Abe & Teri wait on the customers while son Ryan cooks. The place is an old-time diner, where you sit at the counter on a line of stools. "Eclectic" would be too mild a term for this joint. Abe asked a diner to move down one seat to make room for Peggy & I, then asked Peggy how she wanted her eggs (no menu, no discussion; just "how do you want your eggs?"). Ryan cooked up ham & eggs for me, bacon & eggs for Peggy. How healthy was the food? you ask. Well, when they bring a small cup of bacon grease to the counter to pour on the home-made biscuits.... You can just feel your arteries packing up. But I loved it!

Date of visit: March 2019