“Great Food”

8:00 PM
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

My husband had a ribeye steak and I had the blackened chicken alfredo pasta. Both were great. For a special night out, I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 11, 2018

The service is impeccable. The food is scrumptious! The decor and ambiance is amazing! We love visiting here on date night!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2018

I arrived early as I had not eaten since morning. They gave me a table with tv for company. The bartender-waitress was very nice and helpful in selecting my meal. She recommended, jalapeño poppers. I was suspicious as I have had them on other occasions and not that excited, but I decided to trust her suggestion. They were not made the traditional was. It was a large, mild pepper stuffed with a mixture of sausage and cheese, wrapped with and spices, baked in the oven. I would go back just for them. Main course was shrimp and scallops in a spicy sauce over fettuccine. It was delicious.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We were thrilled to find this wonderful restaurant after a day touring Civil War battlegrounds. We travel throughout the US and abroad and this was the first gluten free Italian restaurant we've found in the 7 years since one of us was diagnosed as celiac. The food was delicious, the wine lovely and the service impeccable. Relaxed ambiance. It was a marvelous dinner, complete with gluten free dessert. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Jean P
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Living and working in Corinth, I eat here frequently. The building is absolutely beautiful. I've heard the bar area upstairs is the place to be in the evenings. I have never had dinner here but I have eaten lunch here many times. Their lunch special is always a very affordable option and its always been very tasty. The Salads are a little on the smaller side, like I could eat 2 but they are good.

Date of visit: September 2018