“Great Stop”

Econo Lodge Corinth
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Corinth
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Location Right On The Main Hwy. Very Friendly Staff, Nice BreakfFast nd Clean Rooms. Parking Is Odd Once YoU Check In You Must Drive Around The Building. The Pool Was So Clear. Will Stay Again When In Town.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank kcakouros

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have never stayed anywhere that you check in one place and drive around another motel to get to your room. First thing to hit me was the smell of whatever they use to clean the room. It was overpowering. I had to open the window for an hour to get it out. The bed was fine and I slept all right. The walk to breakfast was about 50 yards in the open, no covered walkway. I wouldn't have even tried if it was raining. The coffee was good, but another disappointing selection of food.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We've stayed here on July evenings two years in a row while passing thru this area. The hotel is clean, quiet, and a nice place to stay. They have a nice pool area and an adequate continental breakfast. Hotel staff is friendly and pleasant, and we feel safe in and around the hotel. The third floor was closed while we were there -- remodeling, it appeared? I did hear other guests complain that the ice machines on both the first and second floors were not working, but I didn't need ice, and it was available in the lobby area. We would definitely stay here again. It's a clean, comfortable hotel at a great bargain rate.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I understand why this hotel is an award winner. Great down-home feel. The room was very clean and comfortable. Talked to two different people at the front desk, and they were both wonderful. The outdoor pool is actually shared with the adjacent Holiday Inn, and it was refreshing. Nice pool area, with deck chairs. I was a little wary of Econo Lodge, but it turned out great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Urban_Hillbillly
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Very clean large room! Had a fridge/microwave combo with a sink in a small little area off to the side. We had 2 nice clean comfy queen size beds. Nice shampoos/soaps/lotions. Hair dryer/ironing board/coffee maker in the room. Great swimming pool. Staff very nice and helpful...if you go here eat at the Dinner Bell right down the road YUM YUM!!!! Clean even in the corners and on top of the fixtures. The only thing I noticed (and this is being picky) was in the bathroom the ceiling had those large like tiles with metal between them and metal was starting to rust (just a little) I noticed when I tilted my head back for the shower I would guess because of the dampness of the bathroom...it could use a little touch up paint NO big deal at all. Great stay would for sure stay again!

Room Tip: Get a suite style room $5.00 more and well worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was a bit leery of staying at an Econolodge as they don't have the best reputation, but after reading the reviews for this location I decided to give it a shot. I was more than pleased with this hotel. I believe it was the cleanest hotel I have ever been in. I couldn't find one dirty item to gripe about. There was no smell in the room--no smoke, no cleaners, just fresh air. We stayed on the second of 3 floors, so I was concerned about potential for noise (the hotel was almost full) but it was quiet--no stomping from above, no stomping in the halls, no yelling inside or out, and no loud toilet flushing from neighboring rooms. Didn't try the breakfast or the pool, so can't comment on those. The staff was friendly and helpful. This is definitely a fantastic value. The rooms wasn't plush, the towels were a bit thin, but everything met or far exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank memphispanda
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed two nights in early April. Good price. Large room. Interior doors. Congenial staff. Had to drive around next door Holiday Inn to get to room from reception. Had to walk outside to get to breakfast. Might be one of the last to not have one of those waffle makers in the breakfast. Room clean and well furnished. We selected this motel on price and were pleasantly surprised with what we got.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Hampton Inn Pickwick Dam-At Shiloh Falls
#1 of 3 in Booneville
Northeast College Inn Booneville
Holiday Inn Express Corinth
Star Plus Inn & Suites

Been to Econo Lodge Corinth? Share your experiences!