“Sweet Peppers Deli draws the crowds Sunday's after church”
Review of Sweet Peppers Deli

Sweet Peppers Deli
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Cuisines: American, Deli, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Life is SWEET at Sweet Peppers Deli! Enjoy delicious sandwiches, soups, salads, flatbread, paninis, potatoes and desserts! Catering and boxed lunches available. Order online and download our Sweet Peppers Deli app!
Reviewed February 20, 2019

Sweet Peppers Deli is a soup, salad, and sandwich shop, definitely better than Subway... more like a McAlister's or Jason's deli. I had a potato soup and 1/2 club for ~$8. Soup was a little cold possibly because all the other hungry patrons ate all the soup and this was not quite ready. It was a large bowl of soup and the server got it warmed up.

Oh they have huge potatoes too.

They were fast and friendly in spite of the crowd.

I'll try them again when I am back in town.

1  Thank rdbrooke

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

My family and I came in on Saturday afternoon. The food is excellent and quick! I highly recommend the Turkey and avocado, and the chocolate eruption cheese cake is to die for. Cortney was our waitress she did a wonderful job.

2  Thank Randiswife45
Reviewed February 13, 2019

We really enjoyed our lunch! Cortney brought us a cajun shrimp wrap and a loaded potato and everything was above par! We would love to have a sweet peppers back in jacksonviile beach. Thank you Cortney and Sweet Peppers for the hospitality!!

2  Thank JessieG8888
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I stopped by for supper and tried the Cajun shrimp wrap. It was so good and filling. The server Kasey was very attentive to my needs. I will definitely be back to try something new they have. Thank y'all for a great experience.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank alex5655
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I went in to get something for lunch and Kasey greeted me with a smile. She took my order and Courtney brought my food out to me and made sure I had everything I needed. I love doing reviews on places but this Sweet Peppers has got the best service!!! Ive ate at several and Corinth store really outside everyone else!!!I give 2 thumbs up.

Date of visit: September 2018