“Not so much but probably has improved”

JT'S Falafel & Kababs
Ranked #48 of 82 Restaurants in Corinth
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Numerous reviews on google and yelp.
Description: Numerous reviews on google and yelp.
“Not so much but probably has improved”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Only time I ate there the chicken was not done . The owner offered to redo or refund . He was very accommodating but I just took the refund . Hopefully it has improved but I have not returned because there really was nothing on the menu that I was eager to try.

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Mediterranean”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice small restaurant. The food is excellent. I was particularly impressed with the hummus and pita chips which is made (as is everything) from scratch on site. I do have a soft spot for locally owned establishments which have a feel that I like.

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good food, poor service”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

First time to visit jt's. The food is as authentic as any offered by larger cities. However, the service is awful. My server was the bartender who apologized that she didn't know the menu. She said, "I know drinks", to which I responded "after this, we may all need one". I had waited a long time to even have my drink order taken (easy: 2 waters). I hardly saw my server after the food was delivered. Anytime i did, I had to flag her down for anything I needed. The place is small, like 6 tables or something. Hookah bar next door appeared to have one patron as I left, so I can't imagine what my server was doing. Poor communication and no teamwork were the order of the day. I probably won't be back. If you want tasty, quality food and have all day to wait, be my guest. Sad because falafel and gyro are superb. Now if only their wait staff were. Another server actually stated she tried lamb for the first time. Maybe it was everyone's first day except the chef. I only saw 2 servers: mine, who was largely m.i.a., and another who seemed preoccupied with getting off duty or something.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Room for Improvement”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was so looking forward to visiting JT's Falafel again because my first experience there was so wonderful. The food was just as good as before, hummus, baba ghanoush, and shawarma, but the restaurant was cold. I felt that I needed to leave my coat on. Our waitress was just average, not warm and helpful like the one we had on our first visit. The bathroom needed attention. There were no paper towels, or any way to dry my hands. The owner greeted us warmly, and was very friendly. The bakalavah was mouth-watering! You should get some extra to go! I will definitely go here again for the taste sensation of flavors unfamiliar to me.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fresh fantastic Mediterranean food”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Visiting from Atlanta never expected an awesome Mediterranean meal in Corinth, MS. Owner prepares everything as ordered. Had a sampler of baba, humus, tabouli, falafel, grape leaves. All fresh and excellent as was the baklava. Owner came over after preparing the meal and chatted. Nice guy, great food. He also runs a hookah full drink bar next door. Did not go in. Can't say enough about the food. Everything was terrific.