“impressive”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Corinth
Key West, Florida
“impressive”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband was driving from FL to CO and stopped here for the night. The outside was awful. BUT DON'T BE FOOLED! The inside was fabulous! New carpet, new furniture, new bathroom. There was a new mini-fridge in the room. They take pets for a very minimal charge ($10). My husband said he could not have been happier. The front desk person (Brittany) was friendly and courteous. The price was very affordable. We would absolutely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Olive Branch
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was nervous to try hotel....looks pretty rough on outside, but sign said new management and remodeled rooms. I requested to see the room before checking in and was SHOCKED! Needless to say, I took the room at a very good rate and received a very nicely done updated room. EVERYTHING NEW...except room and shower curtains. Comfy bed, new carpet, tile, furniture, TV and a/c unit. Awesome new refrig. with seperate large freezer. Thery are still working on other rooms, but need to take some time updating the outside of hotel. Most people will keep driving, thinking that they will get rooms to match the outside of building! Will stay again if in area!!

Room Tip: Don't judge by the exterior of hotel. Hopefully they will have the outside looking as nice as th...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Pamela B
RIDGELAND
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My company had a crew in Corinth working. My foreman made the mistake of checking them into this place intending to stay for the week. They were given two rooms which were filthy with mold on the walls and dirty linens. The second set of rooms were any better, there was no hot water and the A/C barely worked. One of the men said that his bed looked like it had blood on the sheets. My people are not picky, but I wouldn't put a dog in this hotel. After one might, I moved them to Econolodge which is a little more, but very clean.
Spend the extra $20 and go to the Econolodge down the street.

Room Tip: Don't check in at all.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank CESAR C

Travelers are raving about these Corinth hotels

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed January 25, 2013

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I travel quite a bit for work, and this is easily the worst hotel I have stayed in, and I typically stay in 2 to 21/2 star hotels. The heat did not work, the phone did not work and the room was generally disgusting. You're better off staying in the Quality Inn down the street or Econo Lodge next door.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jmu1992
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place should be torn down! We had 3 1/2 hours left on an 18 hour drive but decided we needed to rest because it was so late...we got no rest and rushed out of that place about 20 minutes after checking in. The room was fiflthy And there was NO way sheets or comforter had been clean, there was do-do left in the toliet, holes in the walls and NO smoke detector in a smoking room. This place has a very seedy evil presence for the 15 mins were there we felt as if we were being watch. The surrondings had every element of a horror movie. As we pulled up to our outside room all the unoccupied rooms curtains were wide open which gave us a very uneasy feeling. I told my boyfriend I thought if I closed my eyes something bad would happen. Of course we got no refund or a nights sleep we were so freaked out our adreniline keep us wide a wake to finish our drive. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed January 2013
5 Thank Xctina84
Kennewick, Washington, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This place is utterly fantastic. Have was essentially treated like roadilty and no expensive was spared. My every need was met by attentive and attractive staff

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Ian P, Owner at Corinth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
I am honored to have earned such a glowing review from a guest. I appreciate your positive input. I hope to see you here again in the future.

Thanks,

Ian Patterson, Owner
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Me and my crew usally stay at "CHAIN" hotels but decidd to give the Corinth INN And suites a try...We had stayed at The comfort inn the night before but the staffwas very rude.everyone here was friendly,they had renovated rooms and worked out a deal for less than 50 bucks per night so i thought it would be "no Frills" but the room was much nicer than the comfort inn for 40 dollars less and to my surprise thay had sausage biscuits, gravey , etc for breakfast...I met the new AMERICAN owners and they really seemed to care about our comfort while we were there and were real appreciative...not like they were doing us a favor by letting us stay there...great stay

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
We greatly value your positive input after your visit. I hope that you will visit us again sometime, as always, we would love to have you as our guest.

Ian Patterson, Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Econo Lodge Corinth
#1 of 3 in Booneville
Hampton Inn Pickwick Dam-At Shiloh Falls
Holiday Inn Express Corinth
Star Plus Inn & Suites

Been to Corinth Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!