“SCARIEST and DIRTIEST place EVER!!”

Corinth Inn & Suites
Corinth Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Corinth
“SCARIEST and DIRTIEST place EVER!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place should be torn down! We had 3 1/2 hours left on an 18 hour drive but decided we needed to rest because it was so late...we got no rest and rushed out of that place about 20 minutes after checking in. The room was fiflthy And there was NO way sheets or comforter had been clean, there was do-do left in the toliet, holes in the walls and NO smoke detector in a smoking room. This place has a very seedy evil presence for the 15 mins were there we felt as if we were being watch. The surrondings had every element of a horror movie. As we pulled up to our outside room all the unoccupied rooms curtains were wide open which gave us a very uneasy feeling. I told my boyfriend I thought if I closed my eyes something bad would happen. Of course we got no refund or a nights sleep we were so freaked out our adreniline keep us wide a wake to finish our drive. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank Xctina84

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kennewick, Washington, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This place is utterly fantastic. Have was essentially treated like roadilty and no expensive was spared. My every need was met by attentive and attractive staff

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Ian P, Owner at Corinth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
I am honored to have earned such a glowing review from a guest. I appreciate your positive input. I hope to see you here again in the future.

Thanks,

Ian Patterson, Owner
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Me and my crew usally stay at "CHAIN" hotels but decidd to give the Corinth INN And suites a try...We had stayed at The comfort inn the night before but the staffwas very rude.everyone here was friendly,they had renovated rooms and worked out a deal for less than 50 bucks per night so i thought it would be "no Frills" but the room was much nicer than the comfort inn for 40 dollars less and to my surprise thay had sausage biscuits, gravey , etc for breakfast...I met the new AMERICAN owners and they really seemed to care about our comfort while we were there and were real appreciative...not like they were doing us a favor by letting us stay there...great stay

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
We greatly value your positive input after your visit. I hope that you will visit us again sometime, as always, we would love to have you as our guest.

Ian Patterson, Owner
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I would have more respect for my enemy than to send them here . Would not let my dog walk in these rooms surely MS has better to offer and Yall think KY is bad

• Stayed March 2011

Travelers are raving about these Corinth hotels

Union, Mississippi
Reviewed March 12, 2011

This place has been bought out by new owners and now called "Corinth Inn and Suites". The new owners bought it last year and have made TONS of improvements. They have brand new rooms with new paint, furniture, new tile, new carpet and the works. They do still have some older rooms, but they are clean and NOTHING like the the past comments. I had the privilege of meeting the new owners myself and they are really nice and you can tell that they care a lot of the place and for the customers. This place is well lit and I had no problem with leaving my truck unattended there. The girls at the front desk were very friendly and helpful with giving directions and recommending places to go out to eat. They do have a small breakfast in the morning, nothing big, but they have plenty of coffee and keep it coming all day. I will defiantly stay at this place again and will recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed November 18, 2007

This hotel is a nightmare!

Do not enter rooms without wearing hazmat suit. The room was filthy and smelly, with 50 dead bugs in bathroom. Pull back the bedspread and more dead bugs.

The bedspread and carpet had not been cleaned in at least 30 years. The ceiling was dropping plaster.

The germs must have had germs. The invisible was terrifying.

There was no toilet paper or towels in the room, but I would have been afraid to use them anyway.

There is a seedy bar attached to hotel. Do not bring children or loved ones to this hotel. Don't even send your enemies here.

The only nice thing I can say is that the heater worked. The Mississippi Department of Health should have shut this place down years ago. That it is allowed to operate in this wretched state gives Corinth and Mississippi a bad name. Shame, shame, shame.

• Liked — There was nothing to like at all.
  • Disliked — The disgusting filth and many bugs.
  • Stayed November 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Roadreviewer
Alabama
Reviewed November 17, 2007

Words cannot fully describe the abyssmal experience our party of nine had at this motel. Frances checked us in at the front desk.
While we were checking in a couple of workers came in with their
hamburgers for dinner and put them down on the front desk. I guess I didn't notice the NO REFUNDS sign above the front desk at check-in, but I sure did when I checked out two hours later. Where do I start...... The mattresses and boxsprings were probably 40 years old. It looked as if someone had spilled motor oil on one corner of one set of boxsprings. The "No Smoking" room had an ashtray. The chairs were circa 1955 and unusable. The drapes were torn, matching the wallpaper above the bed. Forty years of stale smoke lingered in every square inch of the room. The sheets were thin and very possibly unwashed. The odor of the bedspread almost made me sick. The carpet looked and smelled like it had been transferred from the sick-dog ward at the local veterinary office. The light over the table did not work.
The amazing thing is we were checked in for about two hours before checking out and going down the street to the Hampton Inn, although part of our time was spent searching for a store to buy shampoo. I told the clerk at the Hampton of our experience and she said, "Oh no, I can't believe you checked in at the Crossroads!" When we checked out of the Crossroads, there was absolutely no offer for a full or partial refund. The sign didn't lie. WARNING! Beware of this motel! IT is atrocious and I'm surprised the Health Dept. hasn't shut it down. In fact, I'm going to call the Health Dept in Corinth, and suggest they pay them a visit. STAY AWAY. Signed Concerned citizen from Alabama

• Liked — Really, there was nothing.
  • Disliked — Everything was awful.
  • Stayed November 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank gman49
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Econo Lodge Corinth
Super 8 Booneville
#1 of 3 in Booneville
Holiday Inn Express Corinth
Star Plus Inn & Suites

Been to Corinth Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!