“A Corinth must-see”

Borroum's Drug Store and Soda Fountain
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Corinth
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Go back in time...Mississippi's oldest still operational pharmacy and diner. Fabulous real milkshakes, good burgers, daily specials (Corinthians love their cornbread salad) and you must try one of Corinth's specialties, the slugburger (don't worry, no slugs involved). Fountain drinks also, and it is nestled in a beautiful downtown area with many nice little shops within walking distance. A must visit if in Corinth.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have told my daughter about a drug store that I used to go to as a child that made cokes from syrup and I was so glad to be able to let her see what I was talking about. We also ordered a vanilla milkshake that was awesome. The milkshake was served in a shake glass and the extra was served also. Delicious!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you're older than 40, you'll remember going to the drugstore for a malt as a child. Well, just step back in time as you sit at the counter and enjoy the same taste of those great burgers you enjoyed growing up. The menu offers a good variety of foods. I've had several cheesburgers there, and they're always great. The chicken salad is fresh and they don't skimp on quantity, either. This is a place still owned and operated by family members who have family pictures and memorabilia covering the walls. By the way, you can get your prescriptions filled while you have lunch!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Borroum's is a family owned drugstore and burger place. It is in a beautiful building in quaint town, and the food is very tasty. I highly recommend the milkshakes here, they give you a full glass and the extra shake left in the tin. Furthermore the servers are friendly, and the place is full of old knick-knacks: Indian arrowheads, civil-war memorbilia, etc. While we enjoyed our burgers the owner herself came by, just to chat, and we learned a lot from her about how things used to be in the pharmacuetical industry, how things have been changing and not for the better, and gleaned a bit of culture out of the whole experience. On our way out we stopped and chatted with other patrons, people we had just met. It really is a great atmosphere and a friendly place.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Loved the old fashioned soda fountain with hand made milkshakes, cherry cokes, and sodas. Sandwiches are made on the premises and it is just like I remember from the '50s when I came here on dates