“More than what I expected”

Corinth Coke Museum
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Corinth
Los Alamitos, California
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“More than what I expected”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went based upon friends recommendation and would not have gone otherwise. I'm glad I did go. Place had things for the adults as well as children. I personally enjoyed seeing the various painted coke bottles, the 4D movie, and coke sampling. Fun place to spend a few hours.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ptamom1967

Greenville, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great history of Coke”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We love it every time we go. They did a great job of preserving the old coke memories!

Visited June 2012
Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“temporarily closed...”
Reviewed September 3, 2010

The Coca-Cola museum was temporarily closed after the flooding in the area last winter/spring. The building was damaged. Good news is that they are able to move everything to the Crossroads Museum where they are setting up new displays. Not sure when it will be open, but this is why I a) didn't get to see the Coca-Cola museum on my recent trip and b) I was charged a reduced rate at the Crossorads Museum as a couple of their rooms are off limits as they arrange for the new displays.

1 Thank Goldstarvw
Madison, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Interesting Historical View of A Local Coca Cola Bottling Company”
Reviewed January 1, 2010

Probably no other company has engaged in promotion on the scale of Coca Cola. This museum at the site of the old Corinth bottling facility takes you through some of the history and promotional aspects of the company. Good exhibits and also interesting conversation with the lady that manages the facility.

1 Thank Son of the South

Been to Corinth Coke Museum? Share your experiences!