“Highly Recommended”
Review of El Veracruz

El Veracruz
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed May 10, 2019

I have never seen a plate of food delivered this fast. And it was great stuff.
I doubt that I will find myself in Corinth MS again - but if I lived here, I'd be in this place every week.
A comprehensive menu - and a great level of service.
If you're traveling US 72 you should try to make time for this place.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Passing through on a long road trip and was pleasantly surprised to find such good quality food and great service. We had tableside fresh guacamole, husband had chori pollo, I had vegetarian enchiladas - all were delicious. Sweet tea was perfect. We will definitely eat here when we make this trip again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

El Veracruz is perfect!

If you read my reviews, you'll see that I'm not prone to hyperbole -- I am up front about both the good and the not so good -- so you know that I'm not exaggerating when I say that El Veracruz was perfect during our visit.

From the outside appearance to the inside, the facility was nicely designed and decorated, and it was clean and tidy throughout.

We were greeted warmly and the table-side service was top-notch. Our server was attentive, informative, and friendly, and he was always one step ahead of what we wanted or needed. We never had to ask for anything!

Our food was delicious, hot, fresh, and perfectly proportioned. It was presented in an appetizing manner on nice plates.

We can highly recommend their chimichangas -- both beef and chicken.

And their chiles toreados were awesome!

We're only passing through Corinth, Mississippi, but if we lived anywhere within the area, El Veracruz would be our GO TO place for Mexican fare.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank GuyEWood
Reviewed September 7, 2018

From the first day Vera Cruz opened, I have loved the folks that own and run it. Our office of around 10 eats here just about every Tuesday. The staff always manages our picky eaters. They have also learned our drink orders and that the table gets a Gucamole. They are on top of things. Whether I am with my co-workers or my family we are always greeted with a smile and leave with a big thank you. I think El Veracruz has become my second home. I literally eat there that much!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our way home and were very pleased! The staff is very friendly and attentive. We had 2 margaritas as wed is 2 for 1. They were very fresh and tasty. We had the fajitas and chicken soup, both delicious! Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2018