Days Inn Columbus
$99
$94
Jackie O' House(Columbus)
$148
All reviewsgreat night of sleeptv channelsshort driveroom was cleanwithin walking distancegreat customer servicenice staymississippicampuswakemother
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This hotel was the absolute dirtiest thing I have EVER stayed in. There was a some sort of SQUIRT (looked like bodily fluid) STAINS all over each wall. I tried to look past that, but then I found old FOOD around and behind the bed as I was trying to plug up my phone. The heat smelled like a RAT died in it 4 months ago! I found a receipt beside the bed that was from July...I stayed there in OCTOBER. So obviously, they have not cleaned the room for 3-4 months. There was a roach in my bathtub; what looked like PEE stains all over the bedspread; and some sort of stains on the floor. I tried to look past it all, thinking it was just a cheap hotel, but THEN, I FOUND MAKEUP SMEARED ALL OVER THE PILLOWS (that would have washed off, IF they would have been washed) where my kids are supposed to lay their head. It was absolutely disgusting. I called the front office to ask for fresh pillows, only to be told by a SMART-MOUTH lady that if I wanted new pillows, I had to come downstairs with my two babies in an unfamiliar town and neighborhood (my husband was playing music for a local bar) and get them. The next morning, my husband went to make coffee, and the coffee pot still had grains and OLD, MOLDY water in it, and the trash was still laying beside it from the last person who used it. These are only a FEW things that I can complain about. I even tried to contact the owner several times and was told I would be called back...It still hasn't happened. I called EVERY other hotel around this town that night but all were booked due to a football game, but believe me, if I would every have to go back to that town and that hotel was the only one avalable, I would just sleep in my car---or maybe even on the street, not to set foot back in there. I probably caught some sort of disease. BTW, my husband has stayed in several HOTELS due to his band traveling, and he aggreed that THIS PEICE was the WORST he has ever seen. That should say a lot.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 2 years. Service is good. Rooms are good, but are becoming a little dated.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends