“Great Place To Stay”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Columbus
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family and I have stayed here several times while visiting Magnolia Motor Speedway, and we have never once been disappointed! The people at the front desk are very helpful, the room is always super clean, the staff are very nice and friendly, the breakfast is great with a lot of variety, it's in a great location with easy access to the highway and they welcomed my pet (with a small fee). we will continue to stay here and would recommend to anyone else. This is what a hotel stay should be like!

Room Tip: choose a ground floor room if there's one available, it's a lot easier than carrying your lu...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for the great review on Trip Advisor. I have shared your comments with my staff and they were all smiles. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations the next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Austell, Georgia
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The staff is awesome great stay for me anytime I am in town love it love LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very very clean rooms!!!!!Plenty of places near by to eat. I travel there almost every week and I am never unhappy always satisfied. I am always greeted with a smile they treat me as if I am a they're most important customer you don't get that feeling everywhere! J.Hughes

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Wow, What a nice review! We are so happy you chose us for your lodging needs. It's a pleasure having you as one of your guests.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The staff is super nice. Very clean rooms. Second time staying here and would definitely stay here again. They have a great breakfast bar with a lot of variety. Great location with easy access to highway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again when visiting Columbus.
East Peoria, Illinois, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Staff was super friendly. Rooms are a very good value and clean. I travel 4 - 5 days a week on business and look really hard for good rooms at a good value. I had my family with me on this trip and they are more critical than I am and they loved it. I will be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests.
We hope when traveling through Columbus you will stay with us again.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Had an upstairs room the first night, checked out and had to stay to more nights and got a downstairs room which was even better because of what I carry for work. A good breakfast bar that was more than satisfying...I will stay here again!

T. Langley

Room Tip: If you have lots of work stuff to carry to room try to get a downstairs room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Inn. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests. We hope to see you soon.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The staff was great. Very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and very comfortable. The hotel is older, but well maintained. We were able to have our two small dogs. It was a peaceful night with no running up and down stairs, etc. The bed was wonderful. The coffee in the breakfast area could use a little help, but other than that it was A#1.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cindy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We take pride in providing clean, comfortable rooms at reasonable rates.

We look forward to serving you again.
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great customer service & quality stay for the money. Have stayed at this location mulitple times & always have good customer service. Will continue to stay when in Columbus. Rooms are clean & well kept and comfortable for hotel stays.

P. Dolsen