Tripadvisor
Columbus
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews rooms are spacious french toast great hotel staff was very friendly and helpful starbucks coffee bed and pillows the air force base breakfast food housekeeping staff visit family hotel room fries family members wonderful stay recommend this hotel enjoyed our stay walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

stayed here for volleyball tournament, first time at a Hayatt property, as my husband is a member of a different hotel chain for work.
Was pleasantly surprised at the space in the room and cleanliness. Breakfast was nice, but since the hotel was booked with volleyball players I was only able to get the potatoes, which were sooo tasty.
Hotel staff super friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice quiet place to stay. Well within reach of good eating and supplies. I left every at 0530 and returned after 6 to a quiet comfortable room. Any needs that arose, the staff was more than willing to accomodate even if it meant a little extra effort or provision.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Room 1: windows leaked. Carpet drenched.
Room 2: tub drain would not stay up so shower water wouldn’t drain. Used plastic knife to prop drain so it would drain. Phone out of order. Breakfast was awesome. Most of the employees were super nice.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2020

I have stayed at this Hyatt location many times when I'm in business in the area. This stay was a good one as I was greeted warmly by the staff upon check-in and they had my name on the board welcoming me to the hotel. I also received a voucher for a free drink in which I had an ice-cold beer. My room was clean, as well as the bathroom, the wifi had a strong signal, but the room could use a little modernization as it lacks ports for USB devices. There are plenty of outlets that you can charge your phone and other devices.

The breakfast was very high quality as expected at a Hyatt property. There are many items available so that you can enjoy healthy choices or go crazy with sugar and carbs.
The entrance and foyer are very welcoming and there is a small menu for ordering food from the hotel restaurant. The gym is clean with modern equipment. Aside from my bathroom being in need of a renovation, I will say it was very clean. This is a very good hotel for the price and location.

Room tip: Ask for a suite
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2019

I was charged accomadation fees on a stay on points but there were no special accomadation. The hotel charged me just to make money on my stay. I would not recommend staying here unless you feel like being nickled and dimed for nonexistent "accomadations"

Date of stay: December 2019