“Loved it”

Add it.
Krispy Kreme
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Columbus
Reviewed August 11, 2014

What can I say I love hot fresh donuts. The staff was friendly, helpful and informed. Coffee was fresh, donuts hot and delicious and the place is clean.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I am a huge fan of this place, I dont like the up selling that the staff are obviously forced to do, NO, I dont want a coffee, or a drink, or another snack to go with my doughnut. They also do some specials like a dozen doughnuts for the same price as 6 doughnuts, and yes it causes great confusion when you only want 6 for the same price as 12 lol
they have a hot light app for the phone, lets you know when they are cooking fresh and hot yummy. The staff... in the six or seven times I have been I have met several idiot staff who lie and will say anything to get the sale, not cool when you have food intolerance, but having said that I have also been served by staff who go above and beyond. over all fresh/hot/clean/ yummy!

1  Thank serenafish