“Good burger when you're in a rush”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #81 of 107 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed March 1, 2014

As a kid, I have always liked and enjoyed BK.... So when ever I am in a hurry and in a mood for a quick burger, BKs is the place for me. I cannot say that its the best burger ever, but I have not been disappointed with them..... and when you live in such a small community that does not offer much of a choice, BK will do just fine. I have notice, that the prices have gone up tremendously for a fast food, but I suppose that is what happens when the economy is tanking.....

There are newer reviews for Burger King

Reviewed October 9, 2013

OK food, good service, good place if you are alone a grab a fast food for some more important things to do.