“Columbus audit”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #77 of 107 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Christine was our server and she made us feel like old friends! Great service. Food was very good and reasonably priced. Good place if you have a large family to feed.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The food is seasoned well...one side of the restaurant service is quick and good...(the left side)the other side is slow to get your order....even slower bringing your food (right side)...all the seafood is cooked really well...(Should give up the peanuts on the floor glimick..not necessary)

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Been here a few times and both times I enjoyed my self. The staff are friendly, and their food was very good too. The prices are unbeatable and their dinner rolls are hot, buttery and so good. Because of my experience, I will visit other Logan Roadhouses.....

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I must say that our 19 year old waiter's customer service was better than the food! Prices are very reasonable and lots of choices to select from if you're not big on steak. Food was just okay-- a couple of my items were luke warm. Texas Roadhouse is much better than Logan's. I was glad that we had a great server which made us not dwell on the food quality so much.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary on August 14th. We actually went to another favorite place only to find them closed for vacation. We decided that we wanted steak and decided to give Logan's a shot. We were very pleased with the service and the food was excellent. We were asked to cut into our steaks to make sure they were cooked as ordered - and they were! We'll go back there for sure.