No photo provided
Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #75 of 106 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I must say that our 19 year old waiter's customer service was better than the food! Prices are very reasonable and lots of choices to select from if you're not big on steak. Food was just okay-- a couple of my items were luke warm. Texas Roadhouse is much better than Logan's. I was glad that we had a great server which made us not dwell on the food quality so much.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We celebrated our anniversary on August 14th. We actually went to another favorite place only to find them closed for vacation. We decided that we wanted steak and decided to give Logan's a shot. We were very pleased with the service and the food was excellent. We were asked to cut into our steaks to make sure they were cooked as ordered - and they were! We'll go back there for sure.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The servers acted like their customers were a bother. No one was in a hurry to help anyone. Our server was seen sitting at another table chatting. The food was ok. We only went here because it was close to our hotel.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

While the service was better than usual this trip. My friends chili arrive not even lukewarm but cold and had to be sent back. The chicken tenders were good, my husband said his steak was a little tough but ok and my other friend said the meatloaf was great.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I took my mother here for her birthday. She enjoyed it, which is what mattered to me! The staff was nice and good, even to my 2-year-old nephew. It's a little pricey, but I guess that's what happens at a steakhouse.