See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I we traveling for very long time and it was very late. My husband decided to give this place a try. We where given a room. After opening the door, I immediately smelled horrible musty, moldy air! It smelled in the whole room. It was very heavy to breath in. Rooms in this kind off condition should not have been given to people. There is MOLD and it’s a HEALTH RISK FACTOR!!
We put the heater on and it was even worse as the air circulated. On the ceiling near window above the heater were leak spots! Another thing was the heater, when put on never turn off automatically just kept on running. I woke up at night in a very hot room and had to turn it off manually, and then when it started to be cool, again had to get off my bed and put it on. Normally I wouldn’t stay in this kind of conditions but my husband was exhausted and he had to sleep right away..
Overall HORRIBLE experience!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Dreamer29562348483
Reviewed October 27, 2017

This was the only hotel tihat had rooms available and after this review you will understand why.
At check in the clerk advised me that they only could give one key per room (we had 3 rooms booked) the reason was that there keying machine was broke and had been for some time. He explained the keys issued where safe keys and we needed to return them in the morning and that they only had a few keys. He also explained that he could not make reservations for people calling in because for the key issue. This was evident in morning when I notice the lack of vehicles in the parking lot on Sunday morning.We left the hotel and realized we had left something in the room. I when back to the hotel and asked for a key to retrieve our property. The clerk never asked what room he just grabbed a stack of keys and handed me one which opened the door. Now I did a review on this hotel on Choice Hotels and the Mgr. replied that the safe key only opened our room. I disagree after being handed a key with out knowing which room I was in and it opened the door. The safe key opens any door. Fix the keying machine.

The other problem we had was the morning of check out. I had to wake the clerk who was sleeping on the couch at 530am and ask ed if they had any coffee ready. I was quickly told no and it would not be available until 6am. We had to on the road by 545am. This is the first time we ever had a problem with a Choice Hotel and coffee in the morning. Most have coffee ready by 530am and if not they have always been willing to make some for us. Not this place. The Mgr. once again under the Choice Hotel review replied that the breakfast bar opened at 6 am and not before for any reason so on and so forth. In other words they are to cheap to make a pot of coffee and don't care about pleasing the customer.

The hotel looks ok from the out side The rooms are plan Jane and has the worst beds. NO comfort here, hard as rock and just a mattress with no comfort padding and low to the ground (you know the type). Definitely not Choice Hotel standards.
House keeping missed a prescription pill we found on the floor.

I don't have anything good to say about this hotel and will NOT stay again or recommend this hotel to anyone. Can't what to see the Mgrs. reply to this review. I would expect him to once again try and explain his self. If he dose you will see how he makes it very clear you don't matter. You can see right through it. Don't trust this place. They are not concerned about you or there property only the dollar,

Room tip: I would not stay here.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank harleysoftial06
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

I walked into my room and immediately saw cockroaches scatter on a near by table. I turn around, walk back to the check in counter and politely ask for another room. I take a shower and want to relax in bed but when I pull the blanket down, I realize there is make up and a specific sort of bodily fluid on the sheets. Again I go down to the check in counter and politely explain and I am told room service will be down right away to change the sheets. An Indian couple arrive and are so pissed off. I show them the sheets and they act like it is nothing. They spend the next ten minutes talking in another language while nodding my direction. So very rude. Even my 7 year old knew they were talking poorly about us. Then we wake up and go to eat breakfast. Well... we try. I grab two bagels and both are rock hard, milk is sour and coffee tasted days old. To top it all off, the entire eating area was disgusting. Sticky floors, food on every table top etc. Apple juice and orange juice tasted disgusting as well. Almost like they were missing some of their ingredients to save money. Then, as we were leaving, we say "have a nice day" to the Indian man behind the desk and he says nothing. I wasn't even offered a discount or a free stay another time. I was charged full price. Overall... horrific stay. Keep in mind I have stayed at just about every type of hotel from dingy to 5 star in my 31 years of world travel. Never have I had such a disappointing and disgusting experience.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Adventurer687424
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

After reading some of the other reviews, I was skeptical, but my stay was just fine. We stopped while traveling, and the room was clean and the bed was as comfortable as any other comparable motel. Breakfast was also okay. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016

First off Steven that works the front desk is wonderful! He was very pleasant and helpful. The owners should give him a raise. We had to stay there for a XC meet because all the other (good) hotels were sold out. We paid $65 for the room maybe a little high. Steven did put us in room 220 which was one of the "nicer" rooms. Bed and pillows are not comfortable at all. There was a huge bug on the ceiling. Our team stayed there as well and my son's discovered 2 cockroaches when he work up. Another room has exposed wiring. Will probably never stay here again. It was walking distant to 2 restaurants which was nice. The breakfast buffet was not good at all but we made due.

Room tip: 220 was one of the better rooms-I heard anyway
Date of stay: October 2016