“Good Food, Good Price”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is our second visit to this restaurant, both while in town on business. Once again, the food is good and the price is fair. We ordered two entrees, both of which were priced under $9.00 each. The atmosphere was fine last time, this time there was a large group of folks that were seated next to us and they were very loud and intrusive. The noise does seem to echo in the restaurant. The waiters are very friendly and efficient. Will eat here again if in town.

1  Thank 1027rm
There are newer reviews for Salsa's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Good Mexican food. Nice atmosphere, good service. Great margaritas. Had the nachos and would recommend.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Let me start by saying my visit was on cinco de mayo. I expected a large crowd and longer wait but what I found was not worth the $9.00 bill. I was alone and was asked to sit outside because of the crowd. I agreed only to find that it was a smoking area. The restaurant must have been terribly under staff for a night as big as cinco de mayo. My drink was only refilled 1 during my over hour and 45 min time. I ordered a drink from the bar which after being told several times it was on the way it never came. I ordered chicken, cheese and rice, and it should have been called chicken and rice. It had about two table spoons of cheese. As I paid I witnessed many others complaining about their food and service.

1  Thank MStravel2008
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I really like the refried beans here. I know that's a little bit weird, but that is what I come back for. The other things: salsa, chips, tamales, enchiladas are all very good too.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food was ok. The service was average. But the place smelled like Lysol, kinda killed my appetite