“Funny Smell”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food was ok. The service was average. But the place smelled like Lysol, kinda killed my appetite

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Salsa's has the best prices in Clinton. Their menu is great and the atmosphere is the best part. I love the size of the restaurant, very rarely have to wait for a table. Service is hit or miss, but not terrible. Very convenient to my house so a frequent hot spot for my family.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We enjoy this place far and above the 4 other Tex-mex places in Clinton because of the salsa. Taste fresh and a bit spicey.. Only wish for table side guacamole!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I , both 40 year residents of Texas, were very pleased with the Mexican food at Salsa's in Clinton , Mississippi. Great food and good service

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Salsa's was as good as any Tex-Mex I have had in Texas! Our waiter was very nice even when I made a mistake when ordering dinner, I thought I was ordering cheese enchiladas but I ordered chicken and when we got our food the waiter got 3 cheese enchiladas for me and let me keep the chicken for no extra charge. If we ever get back to Clinton we will eat here again.