All reviews home depot newer hotel stayed here would stay here again taco bar one night modern decor sausage gravy exceptional hotel usa today nice stopover disney wedding large shower check in was easy front desk staff continental breakfast very nice hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

This was my second time staying at this location. The staff was friendly. Our king-bed room was clean and comfortable. We were on the back side of the building so Lowe’s was our view. Breakfast was plentiful and good, sausage gravy, biscuits, sausage patties, vegan sausage, scrambled eggs omelets, boiled eggs, toast, bagels, cold cereals, oatmeal, waffles, yogurt, milk, juices and coffee.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

I loved how the breakfast was split into the nutrition groups of protein, carbs, and fruit. That was awesome. Great selection of food too, including 3 types of eggs! Filled me up with the right stuff, and it was a free breakfast! Yay!
Room was pretty clean and had everything we needed. Great price!!! I’d stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JMRpink
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

My family and I lost ours minds and drive from West Texas to visit my snow bird parents in Florida for Thanksgiving. I pre booked this hotel for the way here. The staff was very nice, the room was clean and the breakfast was good.

I then booked the same hotel for the drive back. No complaints from this party.

I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Safe, the rooms are very clean,location is convenient to interstate, excellent staff. Great breakfast available early. Use address of Home Depot, 5000 Hampstead Blvd, Clinton for your google search. The motel address is too new to be loaded to Google.

Room tip: Handicap rooms are available.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed just one night and the hotel is basically new and well kept. From the front desk to housekeeping and breakfast, all the staff we encountered were very friendly. Would definitely stay again!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple