“Unsanitary”

Dining options: Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
“Unsanitary”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

If you don't mind waitresses cleaning the salad bar with a dirty rag then okay but the food sucks too.

• Visited June 2014

Clinton, MS
“Bad, just bad”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Went to eat with my wife. Ordered a calzone ring, ham & cheddar sandwich and drinks. Place was maybe 20% occupied. The dining area was dirty, it was unbelievably cold but the service staff was friendly. They did warm the dining area after I asked so I was glad of that. My wife got her sandwich in about 10 minutes. No calzone ring. I asked and the server said it would be out shortly. 15 more minutes I got up and inquired. I was told it will be right out. Finally, at the 45 minute point, we went to the counter and asked to speak to a manager. The manager never came out to talk with us. The young lady at the register said that the manager was going to give us the calzone for free and refunded just the price of the calzone. 5 minutes later the calzone finally appeared. Total elapsed time = 53 minutes. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. The manager should have come out and talked to me personally. That was the final straw.

Port Gibson, Mississippi
“If you want good food, good service ....”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

go to Mazzio's. I wasn't all that thrilled but a friend wanted to go there, so ...! I wanted White Pizza ~ that's the pizza without tomato sauce and with only white cheeeses. I was disappointed it wasn't on the menu and just happened to mention to the server how much I love White Pizza and he said "No problem. Tell me how you want it.". When it came to the table I was so surprised. Four bigs slices and it was delicious. Makes me hungry just writing this. Too bad we live nearly 40 miles away. LOL

Visited November 2012
Jackson, Mississippi
“Original Pizza is very good”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Mazzio's original pizza is very good (on a par with most others), but their special price pizza and the buffet pizza don't measure up. They are cheaper though. The place is sometimes over run by the buffet eaters and thus the staff has a hard time keeping the place cleaned up and the numbers of people make it hard to have a relaxing meal.

Visited July 2012