“Good food with good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Froghead Grill

The Froghead Grill
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Billingham, United Kingdom
“Good food with good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stopped here by chance and was pleased with the choice. I had the chef's special gumbo, which was good, without being over powerfully spiced and the bread pudding which was nice but way too sweet for my taste. Good food and good service at a reasonable price.

• Visited October 2013

Woodstock, GA
“Good variety, Cajun-influenced food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

My grilled shrimp was delicious, and I liked being able to choose the bread pudding as a side dish. Others in my party loved the sweet potato fries, the burgers, and the grilled chicken salad with candied walnuts and sundried tomatoes. I would go back to try the shrimp po-boy. We arrived before 5:00 so we had to order from the counter instead of table service.

• Visited August 2013
Quitman, Mississippi
“good food for fairly cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Froghead is a local hangout for Mississippi College and others who love a good burger. they also have specialty sandwiches, but everybody comes for the burgers.

Visited June 2013
Monroe, Louisiana
“A surprise in Clinton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We have come through here so many times and saw the frog head Grill and never stopped. Today we meant to stop in Jackson& didn' t so decided to try Frog head. What a nice surprise! The Texas burger was recommended by cashier & it was delicious! The bun, so fresh and appears homemade. The burger was done but moist, just delicious. My husband had the special, crayfish ettouffe. He said the salad was just OK, but the rice and ettouffee was great-- plenty of crayfish. My only recommendation would be to serve the fries without seasoned salt (Tony' s is on the table) they are too salty for me and for others who might be restricted. But, a great new stop we have when we pass through Clinton, MS.

• Visited July 2013
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
“Good pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Going here for years. The food is always good. Typically I like the po-boy shrimp sandwich . Nice atmosphere and friendly wait staff

Visited July 2013