Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Clinton/Jackson
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Spent two nights there and have no complaints ... we have stayed other places in Clinton and it was the best for the $$$ amount.
You are very close to movie theater - Applebee's and Starbucks.
Hit the interstate in you will be in Jackson, MS in minutes.
We will be back !

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Tracye makes this hotel feel like you are with a best friend!! I travel a lot and what a nice surprise to find someone who likes her job so much she treats the guest like family!! I will be sure to stay here on my next trip to Jackson Mississippi.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Room had broken closet, light bulbs burned out and seemed outdated and smelled. Breakfast was absolutely not their standards. Food offered appeared to be second thought. Meat looked like plastic and pancakes were bad. Passed on food and went to McDonalds. Want ever stay here again!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My Wife and I were traveling home from my daughter's home in Abilene, Tx where she gave birth to her 3rd boy and we decided to stop in Clinton on our way home to Tn. The hotel clerk was very friendly and was kind enough to give us a first floor room which we prefer. The room was quite cozy but could use some updating as far as the decor, also the hallway smelled like mothballs and could have used some air freshner, maybe a sensy. The remote was inoperative, but the clerk provided us with a new one and it worked very well. The breakfast was adequate enough. I wish they would of had some flavored creamers though. Overall our stay was comfortable.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

they are trying to become a high quality hotel, but they are failing. the carpet and tile were not finished. it generally felt dirty. the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable. breakfast was not fully prepared, no juice, very little food, 4 sausages only, no eggs, it was lame. Morning clerk was a lovely, nice lady, evening clerk was a surly young man who did not want to be there.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Pets permitted. A must in our case as we have a 14 pound Bichon Frise dog. Hotel staff is most accommodating, friendly and obviously values our patronage. Highly recommend the Best Western Ridgeland Inn for moderately priced hotels. Excellent coffee. Poor pancakes. Bring back the waffle maker! (We know, its messy!)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I booked our room over a month ago for 2 nights because the reviews were so good. Little did we know the truth would come out!!! Yes the room was clean and they had freshly painted. It is an older hotel. I woke up the first morning with several(10) bedbugs on me and on the bed sheets. My husband took the bugs down after he killed them and asked to speak to the manager. All the manager told him was oh well we can move you to another room. He told us to leave our luggage with the desk clerk and they would take care of it. We decided to leave. When my husband and I went down to tell them we were leaving the lady at the front desk threw the receipt at me and said goodbye. Of course they had charged our credit card and we were not offered any compensation. I was appalled at the desk clerks rudeness and the way things were mishandled.You can bet we will NEVER stay there again and will contact their corporate office!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family