All reviews the barn fire pit clean rooms stayed here privacy cleanliness college mississippi desk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

From the check in to check out everyone was great and very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, my son and I both slept great! The parking area is open and well lit, I felt very comfortable leaving my trailer unattended.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

We never got internet access & the night desk clerk neglected to give us an available code we could have used. The toaster was idiotically placed under a smoke alarm, so a burned piece of toast woke us up to a blaring fire alarm the next morning. Finally, the breakfast attendant was EXTREMELY rude to a member of our party. My sister requested real butter & the woman told her she could dig for it under the other stuff. When my sister finally found several pats, the woman exclaimed to her, "You're taking it ALL! You're not leaving any for anyone else!" For heaven's sake, if she makes you dig for it and there's only a few pats, why would she expect a guest to go without just in case someone else might want some? Even the manager was shocked when he heard about this rude treatment. He said the General Manager would call me to hear the story in person, but of course he never did.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

We stayed here while visiting family in Clinton. Very nice, clean hotel and the room was comfortable. The staff were professional and friendly. (They actually looked up and said hi when we walked by the desk.) I believe it was Ms. Harris who checked us in and helped me update my profile. She is super nice. The breakfast buffet was well maintained and clean. Unlike the Hampton Inns they do charge for breakfast but the prices are not outrageous. We will definitely stay here again when visiting family.

Room tip: If you are a Hilton Honors member keep your profile updated.
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Great Staff they make you feel very welcome. Clean rooms, comfortable beds . We really enjoyed sitting around the fire pit they have at this location. You always know what your going to get from Hilton Garden Inn. We will be back

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2019

My family and I stayed here while on a road trip to Florida. The Hotel was very very nice! Rooms were large, layed out well, very clean and beds were comfortable. Bar/Restaurant was great too! Location was convenient to gas stations and a starbucks for a coffee before you got back on the road. I can't say enough great things about our stay...you won't be disappointed.