All reviews the barn fire pit clean rooms stayed here privacy cleanliness college mississippi desk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I really enjoyed the stay. The staff were super nice and went out their way to assist. The suites are super big, I most definitely would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I love this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2019

This is a beautifully designed hotel. The staff is new and still working out kinks. The hotel had rain water leaks in lobby and side areas smelled of sewage. Staff was beyond wonderful and the water leaks and stopped toilet issues, they tried their best to deal with accordingly.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2019

This hotel is fairly new. I was fortunately to be one of the first people to stay in the hotel in November 2018, then again in February & March 2019. The hotel is outstanding. The food is amazin! The service is impeccable. The staff HS super friendly. Look for Kyle and Joanne!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2019

The king suite was four large beautiful rooms, more space than one person can actually use. The bed was comfortable and climate control wonderful in the sudden temperature drop. My service rating below is low because I had little contact with desk staff as I used my Hilton Honors App for check in and room key.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2019

Hotel was a great disappointment. Refergerator had open bottle of juice left in it.
The bathroom/closet had a barn door. It had no handhold and was very heavy. I had to call my wife to come open it so I could exit bathroom. Very frustrating and not safe.

No offers of water or any HH perks.
Hampton did not request a review. They must know they will get bad reviews.

Desk clerk did remember my name and he tried to put a good face on a terrible property.

Room tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family