“A little different. Thank goodness!”
Review of Newk's

Newk's
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Clinton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Yes, it is a little different. Newk's has some of the tastiest roast beef ever, and I love their pickles. They have a "round table" letting you pick out all sorts of add ons (free) to make your sandwiches taste all that better. I just plain like their food, the people and the place.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The restaurant was very busy but the food came out very timely and with a smile. The restaurant has a great selection I opted for the crab soup and it was delicious, also had a salad with their romu. dressing and loved it. Wife had a salad and sandwich which was also very good. Highly reccomend if you're in Clinton you should try Newk's.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have eaten at this location of Newk's several times and it has always been good. The menu offers some thing for everyone at a good price. The service has always been friendly and efficient. It is clean and well managed. I will definitely be back on my next visit toMC College.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nice menu options of soup, salads, sandwiches, and pizzas, Decadent desserts will tempt you. Prices very reasonable, Food is served promptly, freshly made, and temperature appropriate. Staff are very friendly. Restaurant is always clean.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here during our trip to Clinton. We learned about it from Trip Advisor and it did not disappoint. The food was very good. I would recommend eating here.

Been to Newk's? Share your experiences!