“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cleveland
Riverside, Ca
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights while attending a conference at Delta State. I found the Comfort Inn to be clean, quiet, and up to date. The desk staff was friendly and helpful with anything I needed. A nice breakfast and newspaper were available each morning. There is a good sized pool with tables and chairs at the back of the property. I read a previous review stating there was no elevator but that must be a mistake as there most certainly is one as well as a washer and dryer. I would stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ace624

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This a basic hotel with very simple amenities. I brought a group of 32 here and, unfortunately, the keys were not ready upon our arrival. However, the staff was nice enough. No one in my group had any complaints. It is worthbmentioningthat there is no elevator here.

Room Tip: Choose first floor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our room had a leak from the ceiling in the bathroom. This isn't something that had just happened and I'm sure others have complained because there were water marks on the ceiling. We were on the top floor and the A/C is on the window so I have no idea where it was coming from. We didn't bother complaining. Everything seemed clean but the carpets are filthy. The positive was the bed. The bed was very comfortable and I had no issues with cleanliness. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Neece B

Travelers are raving about these Cleveland hotels

Roanoke, Virginia, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2012

i loved this hotel becuse of its charm and that it was a beautiful clean orderly hotel. we arrived to go to a wedding at my uncles house and he recomended this hotel. my grandmother as 69 at the time and had a hard time walking so we asked for a room on the first floor they happily gave us a room on the first floor. we spent our free time in the lobby playing cards and we had a great time. the room was pretty spacious and the air conditioner worked great. the bathroom could have been cleaner but overall this was an above average hotel for its price.

Room Tip: It seems that the first floor rooms are alot nicer than the other two floors
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Charlo, Canada
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Ok I've only ever written 1 Negative Review but this hotel warrants another. I'm not hard to please but this hotel was awful. I'll list the positives and negatives.

Good: late night front desk staff were very nice and professional!

Bad: evidence of bed bugs! (black speckles all over mattress seams, this is the excrement the bugs leave behind, very easy to spot, it's black because it's basically dried blood)

Room was very dirty. Rey Charles could have gotten this room cleaner. Hair all over, dead insects all over, bathroom was nasty. I got the feeling that I would come out dirtier than I went in, if I had used the shower.

The AC unit was half way apart and in the floor. Somehow it was still running. All kinds of beetles and other things were coming in around it.

Room was very beat up. 1 mattress was seriously laying directly on the floor. No frame. The bugs could just walk right onto your face...

Ok take this with a Grain of salt. My experience was just with 1 room as I immediately checked out. They may not all be that way. But that's what I experienced. I did take pictures of all of this. Probably won't post them as the staff was very kind when I said I was not gonns stay there.

But some maids and maintenance ppl really need to be stepping it up. .

• Stayed June 2012
7 Thank True W
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed March 6, 2012

My best friend and i stayed Sunday nite March 4 We didn't get intp town till after midnite there was fresh coffee in lobby personnel was nice. When we checked in the front desk clerk even let us get some yogurt to keep us to breakfast. The room was clean and very nice! When we checked out the breakfast bar was very clean and well stocked. Fresh coffee!!!! Everyone was very nice and accomdating. Will be back again next year at this time!! Thank-you for great service Great firm mattresses too!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
New Orleans
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This hotel is located in a small town in Mississippi so I wasn't expecting anything fabulous. The grounds were clean and left much to be desired since there's no pretty grass, flower beds, etc. Check in was fast and efficient. The front desk staff were smiling and friendly. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. They offered a small fridge, microwave, and wet bar. Breakfast was complimentary and many choices were offered including a waffle station. I would stay here again if I had to return to the area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BeautifulMind504
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Cleveland
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 5 in Indianola
Super 8 Indianola
Super 8 Indianola
#3 of 5 in Indianola
#1 of 6 in Cleveland

Been to Comfort Inn Cleveland? Share your experiences!