“Great service here.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Cleveland
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The staff at this location was very friendly and helpful. The best of all was the lady who oversees the breakfast area. I have stayed at a lot of holiday inn locations and this was the best breakfast I have had at any of them. She really was proud of her job and did everything she could to make sure I had everything I needed. I highly recommend this location to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2012

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Good place to stay in Cleveland. My family stayed there for a swim meet at Delta State. No problems and good service.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I stayed at Holiday Inn Express while my son visited Delta State University for a weekend. We were about 1500 miles from home and staying here made my stay so enjoyable. The staff people were friendly and customer service oriented. The hotel is very clean, modern and well decorated. The rooms were clean, modern and beds comfortable. The heat and ac unit worked great! The free breakfast food was warm and great variety. The hotel was full and very busy. Great indication that people want to stay here. The level of service and accommodations equal what I would expect from a hotel located in a large city. Great job Holiday Inn Express. Keep up the good work with paying attention to details! Thanks.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2011

A road trip through the Mississippi Delta landed us in Cleveland, Ms late one evening this month. The service we received from the front desk was refreshing, she was charming and helpful - giving us recommendations for places we could get a hot evening meal. Our room was clean and well maintained, bed was comfy. Breakfast was ok, but again, the service we received from the front desk upon check out made our stay most enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bis54
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel on several occasions when doing business in the area and have not had any problems. The check-in was fast easy and the employees were very friendly. I was given a bowl full of goodies being a priority club member but unable to upgrade to a better room though not an issue. The room was nice and bathroom was in pretty good shape. Breakfast was ok. Overall not any complaints everytime I stay here and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank crwchief6
Reviewed August 16, 2011

We booked a non smoking room when we got to the hotel late but had a cc to hold our room. The gentalman said we only have smoking left!! We had traveling all day so we had no choice to keep it... Once we get in the room there is an open soap wrapper and used towel!! And the room smelled beyond bad! Well I go to Walmart to get some air fresher to try to help with the smell! It just covered it up for a short time!
We had no choice to stay everything was sold out!
To make things worse I wake up at three am with a horrible headache because of the smoke smell.
All the Holiday Inn I have stAyed this one is not there standards !!!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Travelclub1
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Water is brown, pool was green. I as billed twice, working on getting my money back. It did not have bugs or ants. They were out if towels, breakfast was ok. Did not want to allow for late checkout fir four families, afterour team had rented 20 rooms for 3 nights.

• Stayed: July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Comfort Inn Cleveland
#4 of 5 in Indianola
Hampton Inn Cleveland
Hampton Inn Cleveland
#1 of 6 in Cleveland

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Cleveland? Share your experiences!