Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The property is definitely not up to what I see across the country as the Hampton standard. The overall hotel is noisy, dirty and no up to standard. The HVAC system is less than desirable and take a while to work. The hot water on the third floor does not exist three cold showers, even switched times during the day and still no hot water. I love Hampton hotels and stay there as a first choice but I wont stay here again. The hotel is overrated, overpriced and not worth your money. The only other issue was my room type was wrong, they were sold out and in order to accomodate us the attendant brought a roll away. He was very nice, considerate and did everything he could to make right somebody elses mistake. Maybe they should let him manage the property because he sure helped us in a diffcult situation late at night. He was the only bright spot in the hotel. I appreciate his work.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Staff was very gracious, attentive and professional. They were very nice even when I accidentally called 911, they were immediately at my room to check on me and were very accomodating my mistake! Rooms were very clean and neat with modern furnishings. The complimentary wifi was a needed perk for my trip, as well. Nice tv with a fridge was great as well. I accessed the complimentary breakfast bot mornings I was there and both times it was delicious, hot and well maintained/stocked. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and felt safe and secure the entire stay, could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you for the opportunity to stay in your hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel was very clean and modern. The staff, particularly the front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was large and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was clean, well maintained and stocked. Parking was easy and close to doors.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We checked in late, with no reservation. Surprisingly I had to wait on someone that came in to make a future reservation. This was at 11:00 pm. The room was little pricy in my opinion since all we did was stay there to sleep for a few hours. Nice hotel with a good breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Upon arrival, there was a mix up with rooms. Teenager/college student was working the front desk. I switched rooms with an older couple who wanted a smoking room. I did not want a smoking room. The manager, wearing pink shirts were not the nicer part of the employee group. They walk around like they are better than the other employees. The housekeeping staff & breakfast staff were wonderful. There is coffee, appetizers & cookies through the day/evening. Really nice property could be better, if you work on the management attitudes. Property is priced higher than all other hotels in the city. Price will keep the undesirables away.

Room Tip: Located in a rural community
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Overall a nice hotel in a good location. They have a friendly and helpful staff. The hotel has a reception three nights a week where they have finger foods and drinks available. I will definitely stay at this hotel if I should visit Cleveland, MS again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The hotel was nice but the carpet in the room felt sticky under our feet and the comforter on 1 of the beds was very lumpy. At first we didn't think we had hot water because it tool so long for it to change from cold to hot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Cleveland
Comfort Inn Cleveland
Comfort Inn Cleveland
#3 of 6 in Cleveland
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#4 of 5 in Indianola

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland? Share your experiences!