“Recent Hampton Inn Cleveland stay”

Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cleveland
A TripAdvisor Member
“Recent Hampton Inn Cleveland stay”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

For the cost of a nightly stay, this hotel is first-rate. It had many of the amenities of a much pricier hotel for a very reasonable price. Bedding and room were clean and nicely designed. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Meridian, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed in September '12 for 1 night with a group of senior citizens. The staff was friendly and helpful, complimentary breakfast was great and the rooms were clean. They whole hotel was nice, but for this area, I thought the price was out of line - not worth $130 for a Thursday night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stay at lots of Hampton Inns. The rooms are nice. The staff is helpful and friendly. But this one does not let you control the temp! I see no reason to keep a room really cool while I'm gone all day but I can't turn up the temp. And I like it cooler when I sleep at night (especially since there's no option to the heavy comforter) but I can't turn it down. I was sure this was my imagination but it's not. Rooms are set at 72. Everything else here is fine but I won't stay here next time!

Room Tip: Back side is quieter than the front side!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Bay City, Michigan
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I spent the week at the Hampton Inn from June 24th through July 1st, and I was completely impressed with the hotel and staff. The hotel is newer, clean and it appears that the staff takes pride in the hotel. The complimentary breakfast each morning was excellent. There were hot options of some sort of egg (generally scrambled), a meat, potato and oatmeal. In addition there were cereals, breads, pastries, a variety of fruit, juices, milk, yogurt, and so on. If you can't find something to eat, you're far too picky. The hotel even offers a bagged breakfast for you if you are on the go. I loved the fact that my room had plenty of outlets, the AC worked well and that the Wi-Fi Internet was complimentary. There is also wired access in the room in the event you travel with a non-Wi-Fi enabled device. My room was spotless every day. The front desk staff, whom I often didn't see since I went in and out the back door, were always friendly and helpful when I needed anything. One of the clerks spent 10 minutes looking for a bottle opener for me and did it graciously and with a smile. My one complaint is that the pool closes at 8 pm, even in the heat of the summer. I often didn't get back to my room until 8:30. It was still light enough for swimming, so I'm not sure why such an early closing time. If I go back to the area, I will gladly stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Michigan_Traveller72
Highland, New York
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Our stay could not have been better. All staff members were courteous and helpful. Our room was spotless and comfortable. When the hair dryer failed, it was replaced within 5 minutes. The breakfast was great, the dining room was clean and pleasant and again, the staff could not have been more accomodating. While the cost was a bit higher than others in the area -- it was worth every penny! Highly recommend this hotel when you are in Cleveland!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Claire G
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Made reservation through hampton inns' 800 number for
3 people. Told them I needed a roll away bed. They said
that would not be a problem. When arrived snippy front desk girl told they had
no more roll aways. She also informed me it was to late to cancel the
reservation. Her sullen attitude didn't help.
She has no business dealing with people let alone customers.
Needless to say I will NOT return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel, anyone who would hire someone this rude to work front desk, doesn't...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
9 Thank JoeH329
Colorado
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We planned a class reunion in Cleveland and this was our main hotel. The staff could not have been more helpful, and the hotel was an excellent place to stay. The manager and the people on the desk just bent over backwards to help us plan and to carry out a fun class reunion. It is close to everything in Cleveland and the surrounding area. The rooms are very well appointed, beds are wondersul and the breakfast is hot, good, and there is plenty of it! We will certainly use this hotel again!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleveland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Cleveland
#5 of 5 in Indianola
Super 8 Indianola
Super 8 Indianola
#3 of 5 in Indianola

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland? Share your experiences!