“Good burger!”

Hey Joe's Records and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

On a day trip through parts of the Mississippi Delta, decided to stop here and try their burger. This restaurant was listed as one of Mississippi’s best 52 burgers. The service was good, waitress was attentive. Service was also timely. Burger was good but nothing special. Fries and onion rings were pretty good, as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

As always during my visit to Cleveland, a stop must be made at Hey Joe's! We love this place. The staff are always friendly and helpful. And the food is good too.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We came here as a party of 7 for lunch on a Saturday (4 adults, 3 kids) and were seated immediately. Most of us ordered burgers. We had to wait awhile, but the good news is there is a wall of old arcade games that kept the kids entertained while we waited. The burgers were delicious and worth the wait. The place has a blues/bar feel to it, so it might not be as family friendly in the evening since it is a college town.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Great little place to have a burger and a beer. Friday night oysters are fun and the patio is a great place to hang out and watch a game on the big screen.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My relatives raved about this place and took me here for dinner while I was in town. Sat at the bar while they were supposedly pulling a table together for our group. I waited a good 5+ minutes for a drink as there seemed to be no bartender on a Saturday night. We watched them sit another group at the table they said was for us, before opting to sit outside only to discover there was no service outside. We had to walk up and down a staircase to a window to order. Our order came out after a good 25+ minute wait in 4 separate trips (spanning another 20 minutes) and twice they delivered the wrong food. We never saw a manager or had anyone check to make sure everything was okay, or if we needed anything. I was very disappointed in the quality of service and food. I can’t believe a manager never came by our table to speak with us. Probably a great spot if all you’re looking to do is drink and hang out.