“Tasty burgers and kid friendly”

Hey Joe's Records and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We came here as a party of 7 for lunch on a Saturday (4 adults, 3 kids) and were seated immediately. Most of us ordered burgers. We had to wait awhile, but the good news is there is a wall of old arcade games that kept the kids entertained while we waited. The burgers were delicious and worth the wait. The place has a blues/bar feel to it, so it might not be as family friendly in the evening since it is a college town.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Great little place to have a burger and a beer. Friday night oysters are fun and the patio is a great place to hang out and watch a game on the big screen.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My relatives raved about this place and took me here for dinner while I was in town. Sat at the bar while they were supposedly pulling a table together for our group. I waited a good 5+ minutes for a drink as there seemed to be no bartender on a Saturday night. We watched them sit another group at the table they said was for us, before opting to sit outside only to discover there was no service outside. We had to walk up and down a staircase to a window to order. Our order came out after a good 25+ minute wait in 4 separate trips (spanning another 20 minutes) and twice they delivered the wrong food. We never saw a manager or had anyone check to make sure everything was okay, or if we needed anything. I was very disappointed in the quality of service and food. I can’t believe a manager never came by our table to speak with us. Probably a great spot if all you’re looking to do is drink and hang out.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Food is ok now. It was much better before they changed the burgers. The “Kevin Bacon” was my go to atleast twice a week for years. They took the Fat Tuesday daiquiri machines out years ago and that just about killed me!!! Now, I️ rarely eat there.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I usually start of reminding you that this is a small college town in the Mississippi Delta, not Houston or Atlanta. In this case, it doesn't matter. Hey Joe's will compete with any college style bar and grille in any town. I absolutely love the atmosphere. It's totally unique in decor. It's location specific with decorations fitting the rich Delta heritage of the Blues Highway. The food is as good as any with plenty of local flavor. In fact, that's what sets it apart from the big city chain stores. The menu is standard grill fair, but with highly unique variations. Just pick what sounds good to you and I promise, it will surpass your expectations!