“train museum”

Cleveland, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“train museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

I took my 3.5 yr old grand son. He was amazed to watch the train run. We stayed about an hour and I had to pull him away. Will be back. A lot of work has been put into this and it is awesome.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank marcodean

London, England
179 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 268 helpful votes
“A delight for all Railroad Enthusiasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

As I was passing this I could not resist another visit to this great attraction, and I was not disappointed, as some additions have been made in the last 6 months in thr form of a Drive-In Movie Theater with a surprise visitor, and the screen is showing a film. I spent a pleasant 2 hours chatting to one of the operators.
If you're ever down this way DO visit.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank ManicUSAVisitor
London, England
179 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 268 helpful votes
“Highlight of a Delightful Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

If you're a model railroad enthusiast then this is for you and it is close to the delightful town square if your travelling companion doesn't share your enthusiasm.
The large building houses an enormous layout operated by volunteers (now there's a job I'd like) and if you have the time, they will be most happy to tell you about the layout.
It was donated to the town, who had the foresight to see its tourist potential, oh, and as an aside, there is railroad memorabilia around the walls

Visited October 2011