“It ain't all that, sorry.”
Review of Dreamboat BBQ - CLOSED

Dreamboat BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Great Ribs, Pulled Pork, Delta Tamales & Soulful Sides!
Description: Great Ribs, Pulled Pork, Delta Tamales & Soulful Sides!
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had the pulled pork and it was loaded with fat, too much grease, and the barbeque sauce was way too sweet. For the price I was expecting much more meat as well. The baked beans had a ground meat in them and were as good as I have ever eaten. The slaw and potato salad only average. The kitchen and eating area were extremely clean but the poor quality of the pork did me in. They were out of regular fries and only had seasoned, how does that happen?

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My son had pulled pork sandwich with seasoned fries. Loved every bite. I had pork plate with baked beans and potato salad. Pork excellent not over sauced or to dry! The potato salad very good but the baked beans are out of this world!
We will be back, very nice staff! All around good experience!

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Great BBQ--- had ribs and shredded pork sandwich plus some beef tamales. All delicious! Really great sauce! Turnip greens, baked beans, cornbread. All really good. Awesome menu variety. Nicest guys running the place. Fun boat-shaped building. Very clean and comfortable. And playing the blues. Love it.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

as a frequent visitor to Clarksdale, I was anxious to try Dreamboat BBQ. The minute you step in the door, the aroma is fabulous and your taste buds start to come alive. We were not disappointed. They use family recipes passed down for their menu items. The pulled pork was very tasty and tender. Loved the potato salad and my personal favorite; mac n cheese, great! When in Clarksdale again, I will definitely stop in. The two owners are the cook, the wait staff and every other position required to run a restaurant. They both came out and greeted us as we were leaving and thanked us for our patronage. Where else do you get appreciation like that?

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Step aboard this Dreamboat and get ready to be welcomed by the super friendly owner and staff! Then sit down and prepare to relax and enjoy amazing food. We ate there several times over the holidays - and took some friends there to eat. Everything we tried was amazing! Generous portions, love the ability to put together your side dishes, no trucked in/canned food here - it's all real Delta food right down to the lemon bars for dessert! Right in downtown, this restaurant is open when many others are not - don't miss it! Tamales, ribs, pulled pork, my mouth is watering!