“BBQ still shines in Clarksdale”
Review of Abe's

Abe's
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Drove by Abe's on our way to Ground Zero and decided to try it out. We were glad we did. You are not going to find fine linen as table cloths nor Egyptian cotton serviettes. What you will find is some great BBQ at very reasonable prices. The only thing I can really say about this place is go and try it. The small sample of food we did enjoy were great. Just go and eat there!

1  Thank Magicats

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Definitely worth a stop. We called in for lunch and loved the food. You can't come to Clarksdale and not try it.

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went to Cdale this wkend to see a best friend of mine. It's been 8 years since I 've had an Abe's sandwich, & I've been telling my husband for over a year & a half about how amazing it was! We stopped in & the parking lot was full so I knew it was still the best bbq! We ordered the pork BBQ sandwich, a bottle of sauce , & me a t-shirt. Staff was nice & love all of the stuff on the walls. Was still an amazing sandwich just as I remember, & my husband loved it!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Awesome BBQ. Finished off our trip by making it to Abe's which had been recommended by other travelers we met along the way and were not disappointed!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband ate ribs and I had pulled pork. The pulled pork was okay but the ribs were amazing! We ate at Abe's on a week night so there was no wait. Service was great!

1  Thank tinamarieMcCalla_AL