“Excellent hot tamales”
Review of Larry's Hot Tamales - CLOSED

Larry's Hot Tamales
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 4, 2014

By far the best hot tamales I have ever eaten. They have the exact amount of kick, delicious gravy and reasonably priced. The cook who waited on us was very friendly and courteous and helpful. We brought home 5 dozen for family members to enjoy. This is definitely go back quality. The rib tips will be on my plate on the next visit. If you are a hot tamale lover, you have to try Larry's.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Larry and his staff are extra friendly and make you feel welcome. The tamales were a wonderful surprise. I have eaten some great Mexican style tamales but Larry's tamales are fabulous! They are cooked in a mildly spicy red sauce that I was literally drinking off the plate. Treat yourself when you are in Clarksdale to Larry's Tamales.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Have always enjoyed tamales from buying them on the streets of Birmingham to enjoying them in bilioxi these were the best not to hot but spiced just right for me. You will not find more friendly staff at any resturant any where .better carry a container to take some hoome after eating you will see why

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Called in for our first taste of tamales & we weren't disappointed. Larry is so cool & friendly. My wife wanted to try the pork tips but he'd sold, better to go lunch time rather than the evening when he does most of his business. Go, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Larry and his wife made us feel like family friends. Larry stopped us ordering too much and a meal for two cost us 15 dollars. I have only eaten tamales once so can't judge them but a travel writer photographer who was also dining there told us the were the best anywhere. One of our best experiences during two weeks in Mississippi from England.